Why do the Dante haters act like they won use Dante?

#11TwilightOrochiPosted 11/10/2012 6:30:08 AM
Don't care about trophies.
Don't care about movesets.
And i definitly don't care about Donte.

So yea, i won't be using him.
---
Watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, if u haven't seen it yet.
But beware, it has horror elements and psycho's in it and u may get very emotional sometimes.
#12stevenbobPosted 11/10/2012 7:05:39 AM
capcom said use new dante
superbot said okay
they were not given any knowledge about any moves or extra weapons he had they had to base it off the most recent demo not build of the game same goes with raiden
they made a moveset based solely on the demo does not even have any crazy moves pretty tame dante

so I will not be playing as a character based on a demo

except raiden because I love raiden and because he is not a bad reboot he is canon
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#13ENEMYCONTROLLAPosted 11/10/2012 7:09:25 AM
I passed on this game because of his inclusion. I'm that petty. I'll wait for the sequel when they don't need to advertise DmC anymore.
---
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/476/ywcn.jpg
#14illadelph42Posted 11/10/2012 7:14:55 AM
These DmC haters make me lol. You wanna miss out on this great game go for it we don't need you...you wanna miss an even better game which will be DmC no skin off my nuts. Don't get me wrong PSASBR will be great but DmC has been much most anticipated game since 2010 when it once 1st announced I have full faith in NT until I'm proven otherwise I will reserve my hate until I actually play the full game bc I'm a DMC fan and I'm not a cry baby haha.
#15NubaruPosted 11/10/2012 7:19:35 AM
I will try out every Character but I hate The way new Dantè looks (Skinny, Black Hair, & F**-Like). Although I'm not going to lie I do enjoy the DMC Franchise. Probably end up playing as Sly Cooper or Kratos, Someone like that.
---
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick a**... and I'm all out of bubblegum..." - Nada (Roddy Piper)
#16ENEMYCONTROLLAPosted 11/10/2012 7:21:04 AM(edited)
illadelph42 posted...
These DmC haters make me lol. You wanna miss out on this great game go for it we don't need you...you wanna miss an even better game which will be DmC no skin off my nuts. Don't get me wrong PSASBR will be great but DmC has been much most anticipated game since 2010 when it once 1st announced I have full faith in NT until I'm proven otherwise I will reserve my hate until I actually play the full game bc I'm a DMC fan and I'm not a cry baby haha.

away from me pleb. must i pop u in the da chin?
---
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/476/ywcn.jpg
#17RagirothPosted 11/10/2012 7:55:39 AM
I don't even get how he looks ANYTHING like Edward. The face in that one mugshot picture from forever ago SORT OF looked liked Edward but besides that I don't see it. And while I don't read or follow Twilight, from what I've seen in ads and right now just looking up pictures he's never had similar hair or worn a similar outfit to New Dante.

I guess I will agree that I feel like his moveset could've been better. This is the problem with taking characters from unreleased games I suppose. But then again the two weapons he does seem to use is Enryx (think that's how you say it) and Aquilla which haven't been revealed yet. Enryx are gauntlets and we have plenty punchy people in the game already. And Aquilla is supposedly a glave and glaves are meh.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#18rammtayPosted 11/10/2012 7:55:51 AM
Ugh. Can't stand people who say "pleb".

Almost as annoying as bronies.
---
caps
#19GamenamebullyPosted 11/10/2012 7:56:16 AM
Whether it's the New dante or the Classic Dante, if he is fun to play as I will use him. I don't care about appearances. If i did then I wouldn't be using MODOK in UMVC3 right now or Arakune in Blazblue.

Besides give him and the reboot a chance when it comes out. You can try out the New Dante in this game for first tastes.

I don't like how people judge characters in games over their appearance and not their abilities. :/.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#20ZanooooPosted 11/10/2012 8:28:26 AM
**** YOU!.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman