Why do the Dante haters act like they won use Dante?

#21RagirothPosted 11/10/2012 7:36:12 AM
Gamenamebully posted...
Whether it's the New dante or the Classic Dante, if he is fun to play as I will use him. I don't care about appearances. If i did then I wouldn't be using MODOK in UMVC3 right now or Arakune in Blazblue.

Besides give him and the reboot a chance when it comes out. You can try out the New Dante in this game for first tastes.

I don't like how people judge characters in games over their appearance and not their abilities. :/.

I agree with the first part but not as much the second.

For the first I definitely agree. People should at least give him and the game a shot. Also New Dante in both this and DmC has all of his main trademark things.

-Rebellion
-Ebony and Ivory
-Stinger
-High Time
-Thousand/Million/Billion stab
-The move where he shoots downward in the air (forget the name >_<)
-Probably a few others

For the second part, I do kind of agree that it's a bit hard to get into characters that you don't find visually appealing. But I just happen to disagree with the haters on why they hate New Dante's appearance so much.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#22-BrokenSpiral-Posted 11/10/2012 8:00:45 AM
I was thinking about using him as a tertiary, but after seeing the new trailer, Heihachi said "**** him. I'm better"

now it's Heihachi, and Dante will now only be used for the trophies
---
Tales only wishes it could match Ys. - lennethsoki <=== QFT
Rinoa Heartilly = My most hated RPG character
#23wwinterj25Posted 11/10/2012 8:13:18 AM
I'm not a fan per say of new Dante and hate that Crapcom went the reboot route. However I'll but the game to give it a chance and will be playing as him here. My wining won't change a thing.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#24hyjinx17Posted 11/10/2012 8:23:09 AM
rammtay posted...
Ugh. Can't stand people who say "pleb".

Almost as annoying as bronies.

Pleb...now look at my sig

(though I have no idea what pleb is)
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only arguement I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#25ENEMYCONTROLLAPosted 11/10/2012 8:36:53 AM(edited)
rammtay posted...

I don't know how in the hell you even draw that connection to freaking lame ass ponies. You need to get sorted, friend. People on gamefaqs really drop the freaking ball when it comes to stupidity sometimes.
---
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/476/ywcn.jpg
#26-BrokenSpiral-Posted 11/10/2012 8:41:27 AM
ENEMYCONTROLLA posted...
rammtay posted...

I don't know how in the hell you even draw that connection to freaking lame ass ponies. You need to get sorted, friend. People on gamefaqs really drop the freaking ball when it comes to stupidity sometimes.

It is you who needs to get sorted. He finds them both equally annoying. I see nothing wrong with things affecting people differently depending on who you ask
---
#27Slayer 0Posted 11/10/2012 8:42:20 AM
ENEMYCONTROLLA posted...
rammtay posted...

These are both things that bug him. Therefore, he talked about both in his post!

http://2media.nowpublic.net/images//24/cb/24cb2c6e4dbe01438707ffc459add689.jpg
---
LUCK: I don't know what just happened, but I'll go with it.
#28ENEMYCONTROLLAPosted 11/10/2012 8:53:33 AM(edited)
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
ENEMYCONTROLLA posted...
rammtay posted...

It is you who needs to get sorted. He finds them both equally annoying. I see nothing wrong with things affecting people differently depending on who you ask

No, see, what was wrong is that he had the audacity to group me with some of the most vile disgusting deviants on the internet for a completely unrelated term because he finds it annoying.

He needs sorting.
---
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/476/ywcn.jpg
#29judgementaeonPosted 11/10/2012 8:53:14 AM
ENEMYCONTROLLA posted...
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
ENEMYCONTROLLA posted...
rammtay posted...

No, see, what was wrong is that he had the audacity, to group me with some of the most vile disgusting deviants on the internet for a completely unrelated term because he finds it annoying.

He needs sorting.

Well, he likes it, his opinion :)
---
Rick Riordan rules the world!!!!
#30-BrokenSpiral-Posted 11/10/2012 8:55:40 AM
ENEMYCONTROLLA posted...

No, see, what was wrong is that he had the audacity to group me with some of the most vile disgusting deviants on the internet for a completely unrelated term because he finds it annoying.

He needs sorting.

I understand where you're coming from now. I'm sorry for being quick to judge.
---