Why do the Dante haters act like they won use Dante?

#31sworderPosted 11/10/2012 8:58:44 AM
Ragiroth posted...
I don't even get how he looks ANYTHING like Edward. The face in that one mugshot picture from forever ago SORT OF looked liked Edward but besides that I don't see it. And while I don't read or follow Twilight, from what I've seen in ads and right now just looking up pictures he's never had similar hair or worn a similar outfit to New Dante.

I guess I will agree that I feel like his moveset could've been better. This is the problem with taking characters from unreleased games I suppose. But then again the two weapons he does seem to use is Enryx (think that's how you say it) and Aquilla which haven't been revealed yet. Enryx are gauntlets and we have plenty punchy people in the game already. And Aquilla is supposedly a glave and glaves are meh.

Who cares if he does? Robert Pattinson is a good looking guy. Considering his popularity, he doesn't even need to try to get laid with any hot girl he wants.

So how is that an insult? It's so laughably stupid that they think it's offensive when it's really just a compliment.

"Hey look, new Dante looks like that hot guy that has millions of fangirls!"
#32MajesticFerretPosted 11/10/2012 9:00:14 AM
If you look in recent trailers, NT nerfed Donte's skinnyness.

In the Vergil trailer he's wearing a wife beater and he looks about as built as early Dante.

Hell, DMC4 was the only DMC where Dante looked buff. The rest he looks pretty skinny.

Shallow fanboys are not only shallow but ignorant.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#33ENEMYCONTROLLAPosted 11/10/2012 9:02:13 AM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
ENEMYCONTROLLA posted...

No, see, what was wrong is that he had the audacity to group me with some of the most vile disgusting deviants on the internet for a completely unrelated term because he finds it annoying.

He needs sorting.

I understand where you're coming from now. I'm sorry for being quick to judge.

Thank you, sir. All water under the bridge now.
---
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/476/ywcn.jpg
#34M4nnimalPosted 11/10/2012 9:23:19 AM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
I will beat Dante's arcade mode for the trophy, then likely never touch him again. It would be the same for me even if it was old Dante.

This. New Dante is equally lame as old Dante.
---
"God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance"
#35MinamoPosted 11/10/2012 9:40:39 AM
Dante isn't in this game.
#36BossSnakePosted 11/10/2012 9:41:20 AM
Minamo posted...

XD
---
"i'm no hero. never was. never will be. i'm just an old killer. hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake METAL GEAR SOLID 4
#37judgementaeonPosted 11/10/2012 9:41:23 AM
Minamo posted...

Yes he is :p
---
Rick Riordan rules the world!!!!
#38TrueKirbyPosted 11/10/2012 9:47:14 AM
Etnad lovers....The worst kind besides COD Fanboys.
---
Ahem. Ahem Ahem Ahem *coughs* NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!
#39judgementaeonPosted 11/10/2012 9:48:10 AM
TrueKirby posted...
Etnad lovers....The worst kind besides COD Fanboys.

???
so having an opinion is being a COD fanboy? I HATE COD but like new Dante
---
Rick Riordan rules the world!!!!
#40xOmniCloudxPosted 11/10/2012 9:53:08 AM
Because I wont. He will however be a training dummy.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.