Old Dante is better than New Dante. Does that mean new Dante is terrible?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Old Dante is better than New Dante. Does that mean new Dante is terrible?
3 years ago#1
I'm actually starting to like Donte because of all the hate he's been getting, (probably because I'm a stupid hipster). His moveset is cool and I'll use him to troll people in FFAs.
3 years ago#2
He is terrible.
Even if old Dante never existed.
3 years ago#3
No worries. He was made to appeal to people like you in the first place.
---
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/476/ywcn.jpg
3 years ago#4
never got into teen boys from teen romance novels must be because I am male I must be sexist and his moveset is awful they mostly avoided using anything dante could not do in dmc4 thinking fans would appreciate it when it is just another slap in the face
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
3 years ago#5
I think I'm also going to preorder DmC. The game looks interesting.
3 years ago#6
Lol these people don't understand that by the end of DmC he is gonna be the same Dante we all know and love. If you didn't like him before I understand but original Dante is my favorite video game character ever and I'm sure NT and Capcom wouldn't do him injustice...wait a couple months and all this hate will be gone and Dante will be standing tall over the hack and slash genre just like he always has.
3 years ago#7
Lol these people don't understand that by the end of DmC he is gonna be the same Dante we all know and love. If you didn't like him before I understand but original Dante is my favorite video game character ever and I'm sure NT and Capcom wouldn't do him injustice...wait a couple months and all this hate will be gone and Dante will be standing tall over the hack and slash genre just like he always has.

You sound like you think that DmC is a prequel of the other DMC games.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
3 years ago#8
new dante is dumb and dumb marketing,, im not getting DMC because of it.
3 years ago#9
illadelph42 posted...
I'm sure NT and Capcom wouldn't do him injustice

Hahaha.
3 years ago#10
JunDageki posted...

You sound like you think that DmC is a prequel of the other DMC games.

Not a prequel but a "rebirth"...anyone who honestly thinks that the new Dante will not grow into the original or NT's take on the original (however you want to word it) is fooling themselves. By the end of the new game everyone should be pleased.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Old Dante is better than New Dante. Does that mean new Dante is terrible?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived