Sign here if you think new Dante beats old Dante/Lightning beats Cloud

#41UltimaXOmegaPosted 11/10/2012 10:42:47 AM
Lol not sure about Dante but Lightning sucks.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards
#42TrueKirbyPosted 11/10/2012 10:52:56 AM
Dante>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Etnad
Cloud>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lughtning
Raiden=Snake
---
Ahem. Ahem Ahem Ahem *coughs* NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!
#43judgementaeon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 10:54:12 AM
TrueKirby posted...
Old Dante>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>New Dante
Cloud>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lightning
Raiden=Snake

Ok :)
---
Rick Riordan rules the world!!!!
#44MajesticFerretPosted 11/10/2012 11:14:29 AM
Raiden >>> Snake, but this is only for this game. Personally, I don't care if Snake is in this game. He's in Smash and his moveset brings nothing to this game. His stealth is far crappier than Sly's, he isn't as gun dependent as Radec or Ratchet...honestly, Smash pretty much got his movepool right on the button, which means SB would need to slightly rip them off to make him feel right and we don't need anymore excuses for the Nintenbots to call this game a rip-off.

New Dante=Old Dante. I don't give a damn about what a dude looks like and NT cleaned up new Dante's looks to where he isn't as bad looking as his original trailers. He has Dante gameplay and that's all that matters.

Cloud >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lightning. Lightning isn't a shabby character, but she's from a game that represents how BAD FF has gotten while Cloud represents a transition into FF's glory age. Cloud is truly a PSAS while Lightning really isn't. Hell, she's not even a PS exclusive character.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#45cuttin_in_townPosted 11/10/2012 11:26:11 AM
SSBB only got Snake's explosive side.

No Metal Gears, no tranq weapons, no guns, and no stealth camo. Nor his special weapons in MGS4. They wouldn't have to copy anything. SSBB regulated his CQC to grabs as well, not attacks/counters.

ANYWAY, I'll say "New Dante" (Which takes more time than "Donte", btw) when TC stops using smileys for no reason.

But I disagree with TC on all accounts. Snake is just more interesting, and FF7 Cloud beats Lightning soundly. Meh on the Dantes.
---
(http://i45.tinypic.com/2v820w2.gif) (pending edit...)
ATTN: Grammar Nazis: http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t469/kurotem/4c5fc1a3.gif
#46Charizard18Posted 11/10/2012 11:56:21 AM
I like Snake better, but I have no problem with Raiden. Does bug me a bit that he got in over Snake, but whatever. I guess we needed more Slashy characters anyways...

Dante>>> Tameem reincarnated

FF 7 Cloud>>>>>\'qlwj!:!1'qoa>>>]>\> Lightning. Advent Children Cloud ruins his character, though it's more true to who he really is. But it just didn't feel right...so even if FF 7 Cloud is just Zack I'll take him over AC Cloud and Lightning any day. But if it's AC Cloud then
Cloud = Lightning
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Support Project Crystallis! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#47-BrokenSpiral-Posted 11/10/2012 12:01:23 PM(edited)
Charizard18 posted...
I like Snake better, but I have no problem with Raiden. Does bug me a bit that he got in over Snake, but whatever. I guess we needed more Slashy characters anyways...

FF 7 Cloud>>>>>\'qlwj!:!1'qoa>>>]>\> Lightning. Advent Children Cloud ruins his character, though it's more true to who he really is. But it just didn't feel right...so even if FF 7 Cloud is just Zack I'll take him over AC Cloud and Lightning any day. But if it's AC Cloud then
Cloud = Lightning

if it helps, Cloud went back to his FFVII persona by the end of AC, as you can see some of it in Dirge of Cerberus

edit: Now that I think about it, he starts going back to that personality after he meets with Marlene and Vincent in the forest
---
Tales only wishes it could match Ys. - lennethsoki <=== QFT
Rinoa Heartilly = My most hated RPG character
#48Charizard18Posted 11/10/2012 12:12:30 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
Charizard18 posted...

Cloud = Lightning

if it helps, Cloud went back to his FFVII persona by the end of AC, as you can see some of it in Dirge of Cerberus

edit: Now that I think about it, he starts going back to that personality after he meets with Marlene and Vincent in the forest

Yeah, I was going to say that too but I didn't want to make my post too long. I did like that he started gaining his personality back near the end. I wouldn't say he was 100% restored, but at least you could tell he remembered how to be how he was. And in DoC you could tell he was having fun with what he was doing. :3 and while he was mopey he at least had good reason to be.

My biggest gripe with AC though is that Red XIII had such a small role. :/ he was my secret weapon in FF 7 so that made me sad. Never once took him out of my party unless I absolutely had to. Oddly enough that's the only reason I didn't like AC as much as I could have, lol. Not because of anything else...
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Support Project Crystallis! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#49haku10Posted 11/10/2012 12:20:06 PM
Dante > Donte/Etnad/****YOU!

Cloud > Lightning, But I still like lightning

Snake and Raiden are both tight.
#50VisualPendulumPosted 11/10/2012 12:21:31 PM
Between Raiden and Snake I don't know who would win in an actual battle, but I prefer Raiden's style over Snake's.

Adult Dante > Teen Dante

Cloud > Lightning

I understand Cloud comes off as dark and moody most of the time, but I don't see how anyone could prefer Lightning over him. This is really too overwhelming to see. Lightning is one hell of an unlikable character and I don't see why they keep dragging her out.