Sign here if you think new Dante beats old Dante/Lightning beats Cloud

#51geneocidePosted 11/10/2012 12:25:41 PM
ITT: Idiots, idiots everywhere...
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#52Rip3465Posted 11/10/2012 12:43:32 PM
With all due respect... no.

Old Dante > New Dante
Snake ? Raiden (Not too knowledgable on MGS, though I see no reall issue with either.)
Cloud = Lightning (Theyre both awesome badasses)
---
Theres a knife wielding sociopath living in my basement.
But it's okay, he helps out with the chores.
#53AnomalycadPosted 11/10/2012 1:16:49 PM
Raiden is better than Snake
I take Lighting over Cloud, however, I rather have Sazh because he seems like he would be more fun
I still like Old Dante's look better than crackhead looking new Dante, other than that they pretty much fight the same.
#54SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 11/10/2012 1:36:22 PM
Eh, there's a lack of knowledge regarding alot of this for me.

I've never played a MGS game, but going on just what I've seen from Brawl and All-Stars, I like Raiden more.

I've played all of the DMC games, but DmC isn't out yet. That said, if I didn't know who either of them were, and you stood them next to eachother, I'd probably like new Dante more.

I've played all the FFVII games that've come overseas, watched AC, read all the backstory stuff, etc. I've only watched the scenes to FFXIII, and haven't played XIII-2. I find it funny that as far as personality complaints go, the fact that both of these characters got over their problems seems to be overlooked on both accounts. >_> Anyways, I like the VII world alot more than XIII, and I definately like Cloud better.
#55lucapitPosted 11/10/2012 1:42:49 PM
Greater than or less than or equal too.....basic math in this topic.
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461) PSN-
mang-ekoo Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
#56TheNardDogPosted 11/10/2012 1:45:02 PM
Neemoh posted...
New Dante beats Old Dante?

WAT

Well as for design, that one was very generic. Especially the face. When you leave the generic anime style, you can put a lot more detail into a face. I'll at least wait until New Dante's full game comes out to judge for sure.
---
Crash most wanted for PSASBR
Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#57roxas9001Posted 11/10/2012 1:52:47 PM
Snake>>Raiden
Dante>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dino/Donte
Lightning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cloud
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I hate the FF fandumb.
#58gullgullgullPosted 11/10/2012 1:59:24 PM
I like Raiden, but Snake is better. This is regardless of which Raiden or Snake you are talking about. (MGS2 Raiden is hardly the same as MGS4 Raiden)

Donte is a joke, end of story. I never ended up finishing DMC or DMC3 (The only ones I have), but from what I did play Dante was never so utterly unlikable. Donte is what would happen if a teenager wrote fanfiction about Dante.

I don't care about Cloud or Lightning so I have no answer there.
#59G-ScythePosted 11/10/2012 2:02:55 PM
New Dante > Lightning
Snake > Cloud
Raiden=Old Dante
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#60FurryyifferPosted 11/10/2012 2:11:05 PM
Raiden=Snake
Dante>New Dante. Dont know how he will develop yet and I may like him more after he does.
Cloud>>>Lightning FFVII was a big hit on the Playstation and Cloud was very iconic of JRPGs, Final Fantasy, and the Playstation for a while. Lightning I dislike as well as having almost nothing to do with the Playstation brand
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.