The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

DmC Dante is not the true Dante. don't be sheep to Capcom and Ninja Theory

#1xenosaga123Posted 11/10/2012 11:41:00 AM
unless they add DMC1/2/3/4 Dante appearance to PS All Stars (just like MVC3 did.) , DmC is not the true Dante that put the franchise on the map and Playstation itself. Ninja Theory is just milking the brand with a horribly designed alternate universe for their own selfish agendas, since they are too untalented and uncreative to make a bigger and better Heavenly Sword. So they leech off a franchise that had success and legacy. DmC is just like that phony new Robocop that people are trying to milk money from. So PS All Stars doesn't have the true Dante at all.
#2Sackboy4mvpPosted 11/10/2012 11:46:09 AM
Well i never did like Dante at all but i'm still getting the game
---
Official Sackboy of PSASBR--Black 2 FC=0218 8603 3882
PSN: WaLuigi4life---Wii U: WaLuigi
#3haku10Posted 11/10/2012 11:48:39 AM
I agree for the most part. People who like Donte are probably just new to the series.

Also: http://tiny.cc/scmknw
#4bartz90Posted 11/10/2012 11:49:16 AM
That's just sad man.
---
-
#5sworderPosted 11/10/2012 11:49:53 AM(edited)
NT tried making DMC5 with a Dante that resembled old Dante and Capcom told them to reboot it.

If you're gonna complain, at least don't be ignorant about what happened.
#6jukinsPosted 11/10/2012 11:50:18 AM
Lol fanboys. Look if appearance matters that much one of his supers thurns him into old white haired Dante so you can all have school girl dreams
---
ps3 id: Jukins steam: juk729
#7WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 11/10/2012 11:56:42 AM
You don't think you're taking this the slightest bit too seriously? I get that he's got a new look and the developers are quite obviously trying to make him super edgy, but if you think about it, his personality hasn't changed much since the original DMC games. He smokes and says **** you a lot but he's still cocky and arrogant.

Some of you guys take it way too far. Might actually be worse than the old-Sonic fanboys.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#8Saint_VegasPosted 11/10/2012 11:57:57 AM
Nobody cares about how Dante looks anymore.
---
PSN: Saint-Vegas // On UMVC3, Battlefield 3 and SSX.
Seal Team Six: Jill, Spencer and X-23 // Wright & Walters: She-Hulk, Phoenix Wright and Spencer.
#9William288Posted 11/10/2012 11:59:03 AM
xenosaga123 posted...
unless they add DMC1/2/3/4 Dante appearance to PS All Stars (just like MVC3 did.) , DmC is not the true Dante that put the franchise on the map and Playstation itself. Ninja Theory is just milking the brand with a horribly designed alternate universe for their own selfish agendas, since they are too untalented and uncreative to make a bigger and better Heavenly Sword. So they leech off a franchise that had success and legacy. DmC is just like that phony new Robocop that people are trying to milk money from. So PS All Stars doesn't have the true Dante at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0
#10LordMePosted 11/10/2012 12:03:58 PM(edited)
I agree that Dante would have been a better addition to the game, and I will not get NT's DmC. But I am not skipping ASBR because of him being in the game. Maybe we can get a classic Dante alt.

There are allot of changes that have gone on at Capcom recently, now they are pulling the IP's to be internally made, and not focusing on outsourcing as much. Planning to add 1,000 devs to the Japanese branch in 10 years time.

There is hope, provided NT's game fails. Which I hope it does. They need to go back to Sony and get on Heavenly Sword 2. Capcom needs to put Itsuno back in charge of Devil May Cry.

Inafune (Who quit Capcom) is the one who started telling Capcom to outsource, and it is true they told NT to make it more "real" however, NT insulting the Japanese, calling the original fans stupid and insulting Dante's design is on them, and no one else.

They have spent so much time slamming the DMC fanbase that I refuse to support a developer that talks to the community like that.