DmC Dante is not the true Dante. don't be sheep to Capcom and Ninja Theory

#11geneocidePosted 11/10/2012 12:05:33 PM
I love how people for DmC are saying "LOL GET OVER TE HAIRZ" There are more issues than the hair and look.... More so the "Hey my names vergil! Let me help you my loving brother whom I love!" Later that game "Dur hurrr I am evil and betrayed plot twist right?"
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#12TheOpenPosted 11/10/2012 12:08:34 PM
I got the original Devil May Cry very close to release. As I recall, it was one of the first games I got for the PS2 and I hated it. I thought Dante was an asswipe even back then, so any reimagining of the character can only be an improvement.
---
PSN: Acquiescence
Anticipating: The Last Guardian, PSAll-Stars BR, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, The Last of Us, Sly 4, Beyond, Ni no Kuni, Tearaway, Rain, Puppeteer
#13Dragongreen547Posted 11/10/2012 12:08:36 PM
Oh no....the Dante topics have started up again? Guys, we have ten more days left. You want to spend them like this? This..this is all I can say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8qG4AlK1qk
---
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.
#14NewMoonShadowPosted 11/10/2012 12:11:10 PM
sworder posted...
NT tried making DMC5 with a Dante that resembled old Dante and Capcom told them to reboot it.

If you're gonna complain, at least don't be ignorant about what happened.

^ This. In fact NT's head designer said their first "reboot" design was very close to the original and Capcom told them to come up with something new. In his words, "they said to come up with a design we thought they (Capcom) would hate."

Ninja Theory is just doing what Capcom told them to do, really.
#15LordMePosted 11/10/2012 12:14:13 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
sworder posted...
NT tried making DMC5 with a Dante that resembled old Dante and Capcom told them to reboot it.

If you're gonna complain, at least don't be ignorant about what happened.

^ This. In fact NT's head designer said their first "reboot" design was very close to the original and Capcom told them to come up with something new. In his words, "they said to come up with a design we thought they (Capcom) would hate."

Ninja Theory is just doing what Capcom told them to do, really.

Again I say, I understand that detail, and I do blame Capcom for this as well. However, Ninja Theory's PR job of insulting the fanbase repeatedly is their fault, and no one else can take the blame.
#16TaizukuPosted 11/10/2012 12:15:17 PM
geneocide posted...
I love how people for DmC are saying "LOL GET OVER TE HAIRZ" There are more issues than the hair and look.... More so the "Hey my names vergil! Let me help you my loving brother whom I love!" Later that game "Dur hurrr I am evil and betrayed plot twist right?"

It's better than a COMPLETELY effed up timeline that doesn't help you to understand anything and just who this was exactly until the 3rd game.
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#17geneocidePosted 11/10/2012 12:17:58 PM
Taizuku posted...
geneocide posted...

It's better than a COMPLETELY effed up timeline that doesn't help you to understand anything and just who this was exactly until the 3rd game.

He has an assault rifle. -_-# An ASSAULT RIFLE!
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#18ScarletSpidey1Posted 11/10/2012 12:23:22 PM
People talking about MVC3 and use Spencer, but complain about new Dante are a bunch of hypocrites.
---
The Official Hero for Hire, Luke Cage. The Power Man of GameFaqs
#19TaizukuPosted 11/10/2012 12:25:45 PM
geneocide posted...
Taizuku posted...
geneocide posted...

He has an assault rifle. -_-# An ASSAULT RIFLE!

Never saw him use it. He could very well be using it to scare people, or he could just be using it. Who cares? You guys whine about the most insignificant things...VERGIL'S WEARING A HAT?! I DON'T LIKE CHANGE EVER! FIRE BAD!!
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#20ArmoredElderPosted 11/10/2012 12:26:33 PM
Isn't DmC Dante younger as well? I had read that he's supposed to be 15 years old or something like that
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play WarHawk