DmC Dante is not the true Dante. don't be sheep to Capcom and Ninja Theory

#21geneocidePosted 11/10/2012 12:27:22 PM
Taizuku posted...
geneocide posted...
Taizuku posted...
geneocide posted...
I love how people for DmC are saying "LOL GET OVER TE HAIRZ" There are more issues than the hair and look.... More so the "Hey my names vergil! Let me help you my loving brother whom I love!" Later that game "Dur hurrr I am evil and betrayed plot twist right?"

It's better than a COMPLETELY effed up timeline that doesn't help you to understand anything and just who this was exactly until the 3rd game.

He has an assault rifle. -_-# An ASSAULT RIFLE!

Never saw him use it. He could very well be using it to scare people, or he could just be using it. Who cares? You guys whine about the most insignificant things...VERGIL'S WEARING A HAT?! I DON'T LIKE CHANGE EVER! FIRE BAD!!

...... Vergil wasn't a gun guy at all..... Like ever.... He honestly doesn't even resemble Vergil in the smallest way....
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#22LordMePosted 11/10/2012 12:28:30 PM
ArmoredElder posted...
Isn't DmC Dante younger as well? I had read that he's supposed to be 15 years old or something like that

Well... He looks older then DMC3 Dante...

And as for Vergil with the gun, he has stated he hates guns. And has only used a gun one time, near the end of DMC3... And he hated it then.
#23TaizukuPosted 11/10/2012 12:30:06 PM
geneocide posted...
Taizuku posted...
geneocide posted...
Taizuku posted...
geneocide posted...
I love how people for DmC are saying "LOL GET OVER TE HAIRZ" There are more issues than the hair and look.... More so the "Hey my names vergil! Let me help you my loving brother whom I love!" Later that game "Dur hurrr I am evil and betrayed plot twist right?"

It's better than a COMPLETELY effed up timeline that doesn't help you to understand anything and just who this was exactly until the 3rd game.

He has an assault rifle. -_-# An ASSAULT RIFLE!

Never saw him use it. He could very well be using it to scare people, or he could just be using it. Who cares? You guys whine about the most insignificant things...VERGIL'S WEARING A HAT?! I DON'T LIKE CHANGE EVER! FIRE BAD!!

...... Vergil wasn't a gun guy at all..... Like ever.... He honestly doesn't even resemble Vergil in the smallest way....

Did you know that this game is a reboot? Do you people understand what a reboot is?
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#24antking61Posted 11/10/2012 12:31:22 PM
William288 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

Whole lota peeps, apparently.

Taizuku posted...

If you had trouble figuring out who Dante was throughout the course of the 1st game then I have some advice. NEVER play the MGS series. It would all go completely over your head.

ArmoredElder posted...
Isn't DmC Dante younger as well? I had read that he's supposed to be 15 years old or something like that

That's the oldest 15 year old I've ever seen. He looks like he's mid to late 20s.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#25antking61Posted 11/10/2012 12:32:28 PM
Taizuku posted...
Did you know that this game is a reboot? Do you people understand what a reboot is?

You do know this may as well be a new IP, right? You DO understand what a franchise is supposed to be?
---
#26bartz90Posted 11/10/2012 12:33:58 PM
antking61 posted...
Taizuku posted...

You do know this may as well be a new IP, right? You DO understand what a franchise is supposed to be?

Franchises get rebooted sometimes.
---
-
#27LordMePosted 11/10/2012 12:34:15 PM
Taizuku posted...

Resident Evil 4 was a "reboot" as well, what's your point?
#28antking61Posted 11/10/2012 12:35:26 PM
bartz90 posted...
Franchises get rebooted sometimes.

Indeed they do, but they still resemble the franchise. If this game didn't hold the title and character names nobody would even know it was supposed to be a DMC title.
---
#29TaizukuPosted 11/10/2012 12:35:57 PM
LordMe posted...
Taizuku posted...

Resident Evil 4 was a "reboot" as well, what's your point?

A lot of people hated RE4 as well. People didn't like the actiony term, and I don't know if you know..but RE4 is EXTREMELY different from RE3.

Also antking...I was talking about Vergil...context clues...-_-
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#30geneocidePosted 11/10/2012 12:36:25 PM
Reboot are made when something is dying and they are trying to bring it back..... DMC wasn't dying
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!