DmC Dante is not the true Dante. don't be sheep to Capcom and Ninja Theory

#41antking61Posted 11/10/2012 12:54:27 PM(edited)
Taizuku posted...
DMC only truly appealed to a small fanbase, New DmC will sell more. Bet on it.

Yes because Ninja Theory's track record of barely breakin 1 mil with only Heavenly Sword totally says they'll sell more than 2 million to a nitch fanbase to begin with.

It's not as nitch as you may think and yes, more fans are displeased than you may believe.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#42geneocidePosted 11/10/2012 12:54:58 PM
Taizuku posted...
haku10 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Did you know that this game is a reboot? Do you people understand what a reboot is?

And thats one of the main reasons why DMC fans dont like DmC. There was still things to continue in DMC. How would you like it if one of your favorite franchises ended in a cliff hanger only for the next game to be a reboot. What Donte looks like barely has anything to do with why people dont like this new Dante and the new game.

Maybe... Or it will bomb even worst. But if it does it will be thanks to the brain dead combat system....
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#43haku10Posted 11/10/2012 1:04:30 PM
Taizuku posted...
haku10 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Did you know that this game is a reboot? Do you people understand what a reboot is?

And thats one of the main reasons why DMC fans dont like DmC. There was still things to continue in DMC. How would you like it if one of your favorite franchises ended in a cliff hanger only for the next game to be a reboot. What Donte looks like barely has anything to do with why people dont like this new Dante and the new game.

How did you gauge the size of DMC's fanbase? And I honestly dont care if DmC sells more, its probably true that there are a ton of 12 year old angsty tweens out there to buy games like this. Maybe there will be one less "xXxDaRtHdEmOnSlAyErxXx420" in my online games. The point is, Donte isnt Dante and it goes far beyond looks.
#44GodzillaheiseiPosted 11/10/2012 1:10:11 PM
Meh, can't really blame Capcom for the New Dante, after all it is their own creation and product. If this is what they want to do with their own copyrighted licensed creation, then you have little to no say in what Capcom does with Dante. True, they'll listen to one or two pieces of criticism since criticism is a healthy noting of making something better. But they aren't going to listen to hate, bawwing, or any overly negativity like they destroyed something of yours, when its something that really belongs to them. They'll be aware of the negativity, but they'll still go on with their own show and see how it all turns out for themselves.

After all New Dante and his universe isn't replacing the Old Dante and his universe, all established source material set in stone by the original DMC is safe, Capcom has confirmed this. Don't know why some DMC fans are acting this outrageous like its more important than other life matters.
---
---
Official Jugo of the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#45rumbalumbaPosted 11/10/2012 1:17:33 PM
Godzillaheisei posted...
Meh, can't really blame Capcom for the New Dante, after all it is their own creation and product. If this is what they want to do with their own copyrighted licensed creation, then you have little to no say in what Capcom does with Dante. True, they'll listen to one or two pieces of criticism since criticism is a healthy noting of making something better. But they aren't going to listen to hate, bawwing, or any overly negativity like they destroyed something of yours, when its something that really belongs to them. They'll be aware of the negativity, but they'll still go on with their own show and see how it all turns out for themselves.

After all New Dante and his universe isn't replacing the Old Dante and his universe, all established source material set in stone by the original DMC is safe, Capcom has confirmed this. Don't know why some DMC fans are acting this outrageous like its more important than other life matters.

Capcom has already said it wants DMC 5 by 2015. and by the looks of it, Ninja Theory isn't gonna make any DmC 2 whatsoever. Capcom just wants this project over and done with. rofl.
#46RagnoraokPosted 11/10/2012 1:22:42 PM
its sad how people are more concerned about Capcom's reboot of DMC, but Street Fighter's constant rehashing and sequels being slight changes, but charged at full prices, gets no rage. On top of that, Dante's new image is getting more hate than the constant dlc abuses and poor treatment of Capcom veterans. Believe me, the Capcom fanbase have proven to be more sheep like than any other. Like they literally buy anything with a Capcom logo on it, b****, and still buy more of Capcom's crap. The Capcom fanbase represents everything wrong with gaming nowadays, and will lead to the dissolution of quality gaming.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#47antking61Posted 11/10/2012 1:23:12 PM
rumbalumba posted...
Capcom has already said it wants DMC 5 by 2015. and by the looks of it, Ninja Theory isn't gonna make any DmC 2 whatsoever. Capcom just wants this project over and done with. rofl.

THERE'S HOPE!
---
#48geneocidePosted 11/10/2012 1:25:37 PM
rumbalumba posted...

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Rumbalumba is on the scene.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#49antking61Posted 11/10/2012 1:31:21 PM(edited)
Ragnoraok posted...
its sad how people are more concerned about Capcom's reboot of DMC, but Street Fighter's constant rehashing and sequels being slight changes, but charged at full prices, gets no rage. On top of that, Dante's new image is getting more hate than the constant dlc abuses and poor treatment of Capcom veterans. Believe me, the Capcom fanbase have proven to be more sheep like than any other. Like they literally buy anything with a Capcom logo on it, b****, and still buy more of Capcom's crap. The Capcom fanbase represents everything wrong with gaming nowadays, and will lead to the dissolution of quality gaming.

Aaaaaand no.

Capcom's DLC has gotten plenty of backlash to the point of them stating they'll no longer do on disc DLC and nobody stops cracking jokes about Super Street Fighter 4 Super Special Awesom Turbo True edition.

DMC just has a very vocal fanbase.

And I'm pretty sure Activision started leading that charge a long time ago.
---
#50sworderPosted 11/10/2012 1:33:50 PM
antking61 posted...
Ragnoraok posted...

Aaaaaand no.

Capcom's DLC has gotten plenty of backlash to the point of them stating they'll no longer do on disc DLC and nobody stops cracking jokes about Super Street Fighter 4 Super Special Awesom Turbo True edition.

DMC just has a very vocal fanbase.

And I'm pretty sure Activision started leading that charge a long time ago.

Yeah, I don't see how he could be more wrong than he is