DmC Dante is not the true Dante. don't be sheep to Capcom and Ninja Theory

#51rumbalumbaPosted 11/10/2012 1:37:20 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
its sad how people are more concerned about Capcom's reboot of DMC, but Street Fighter's constant rehashing and sequels being slight changes, but charged at full prices, gets no rage. On top of that, Dante's new image is getting more hate than the constant dlc abuses and poor treatment of Capcom veterans. Believe me, the Capcom fanbase have proven to be more sheep like than any other. Like they literally buy anything with a Capcom logo on it, b****, and still buy more of Capcom's crap. The Capcom fanbase represents everything wrong with gaming nowadays, and will lead to the dissolution of quality gaming.

wut? Capcom has gotten a lot of flak with its DLCs.

also, Street Fighter 4 revitalized the fighting game genre. well, Street Fighter started it, then Capcom made so many variations of SF from SF Alpha, SF Zero, SF this and that so people got so fed up with it. didn't you notice, before SF4 the fighting game genre was dead? so yeah, Capcom took a hiatus there. lol. and now they're back for more DLC and milking.
#52TheOpenPosted 11/10/2012 1:45:14 PM
Anyone who thinks that Capcom wants to be done with DmC as soon as possible should probably take a look at the recently leaked Achievements list. You're in for a rude awakening when you see the title for the final boss cheevo.
---
PSN: Acquiescence
Anticipating: The Last Guardian, PSAll-Stars BR, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, The Last of Us, Sly 4, Beyond, Ni no Kuni, Tearaway, Rain, Puppeteer
#53OblivionEssencePosted 11/10/2012 1:49:08 PM
IDK, but I'm picking up DmC. I think it looks cool. Whatever.
---
"Roy WILL be in SSBB." - OblivionEssence 8/18/06 | Week: 0
http://i44.tinypic.com/mr7pqt.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/2nvflp3.gif
#54ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/10/2012 1:49:27 PM
LordMe posted...
I agree that Dante would have been a better addition to the game, and I will not get NT's DmC. But I am not skipping ASBR because of him being in the game. Maybe we can get a classic Dante alt.

There are allot of changes that have gone on at Capcom recently, now they are pulling the IP's to be internally made, and not focusing on outsourcing as much. Planning to add 1,000 devs to the Japanese branch in 10 years time.

There is hope, provided NT's game fails. Which I hope it does. They need to go back to Sony and get on Heavenly Sword 2. Capcom needs to put Itsuno back in charge of Devil May Cry.

Inafune (Who quit Capcom) is the one who started telling Capcom to outsource, and it is true they told NT to make it more "real" however, NT insulting the Japanese, calling the original fans stupid and insulting Dante's design is on them, and no one else.

They have spent so much time slamming the DMC fanbase that I refuse to support a developer that talks to the community like that.

Uh, I don't think the DMC fanbase has once proven that they -don't- deserve to be talked to like that, not since the reveal of DmC. If NT insulted their potential consumers, it was with reason. Perhaps not the smartest move to make, but what can you say, the DMC fanbase was terrible enough to make even game developers criticize them.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#55NeemohPosted 11/10/2012 1:50:26 PM
TheOpen posted...
Anyone who thinks that Capcom wants to be done with DmC as soon as possible should probably take a look at the recently leaked Achievements list. You're in for a rude awakening when you see the title for the final boss cheevo.

I googled for the achievements list and found nothing. Link?
#56ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/10/2012 1:50:35 PM
TheOpen posted...

Thank you for avoiding spoilers.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#57TheOpenPosted 11/10/2012 1:51:52 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
LordMe posted...
I agree that Dante would have been a better addition to the game, and I will not get NT's DmC. But I am not skipping ASBR because of him being in the game. Maybe we can get a classic Dante alt.

There are allot of changes that have gone on at Capcom recently, now they are pulling the IP's to be internally made, and not focusing on outsourcing as much. Planning to add 1,000 devs to the Japanese branch in 10 years time.

There is hope, provided NT's game fails. Which I hope it does. They need to go back to Sony and get on Heavenly Sword 2. Capcom needs to put Itsuno back in charge of Devil May Cry.

Inafune (Who quit Capcom) is the one who started telling Capcom to outsource, and it is true they told NT to make it more "real" however, NT insulting the Japanese, calling the original fans stupid and insulting Dante's design is on them, and no one else.

They have spent so much time slamming the DMC fanbase that I refuse to support a developer that talks to the community like that.

Uh, I don't think the DMC fanbase has once proven that they -don't- deserve to be talked to like that, not since the reveal of DmC. If NT insulted their potential consumers, it was with reason. Perhaps not the smartest move to make, but what can you say, the DMC fanbase was terrible enough to make even game developers criticize them.

I don't know what's worse - the death threats, or the fact that some DMC fanatics out there tried to make a serious case that Tameem based the new version of Dante on his own looks. You can practically taste the desperation.
---
Anticipating: The Last Guardian, PSAll-Stars BR, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, The Last of Us, Sly 4, Beyond, Ni no Kuni, Tearaway, Rain, Puppeteer
#58GodzillaheiseiPosted 11/10/2012 2:17:49 PM(edited)
rumbalumba posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
its sad how people are more concerned about Capcom's reboot of DMC, but Street Fighter's constant rehashing and sequels being slight changes, but charged at full prices, gets no rage. On top of that, Dante's new image is getting more hate than the constant dlc abuses and poor treatment of Capcom veterans. Believe me, the Capcom fanbase have proven to be more sheep like than any other. Like they literally buy anything with a Capcom logo on it, b****, and still buy more of Capcom's crap. The Capcom fanbase represents everything wrong with gaming nowadays, and will lead to the dissolution of quality gaming.

wut? Capcom has gotten a lot of flak with its DLCs.

also, Street Fighter 4 revitalized the fighting game genre. well, Street Fighter started it, then Capcom made so many variations of SF from SF Alpha, SF Zero, SF this and that so people got so fed up with it. didn't you notice, before SF4 the fighting game genre was dead? so yeah, Capcom took a hiatus there. lol. and now they're back for more DLC and milking.

Actually fighting games were still being pumped out even before Street Fighter 4 was released in 2008, so the genre was not dead at all. Was it less mainstream active? Sure, but it was still active enough and still alive as well.
---
---
Official Jugo of the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#59antking61Posted 11/10/2012 1:54:15 PM
Seriously who the hell doesn't see the final boss coming from miles away? It's so obvious it's painful!
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#60TheOpenPosted 11/10/2012 1:55:16 PM
Neemoh posted...
TheOpen posted...

I googled for the achievements list and found nothing. Link?

Yeah sure - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/dmc-devil-may-cry/achievements/

Warning you all now, none of the trophies are hidden and a few can be considered quite spoilerific. If you don't want to be spoiled on DmC then don't visit the link.
---