DmC Dante is not the true Dante. don't be sheep to Capcom and Ninja Theory

#61NeemohPosted 11/10/2012 12:58:11 PM
antking61 posted...
Seriously who the hell doesn't see the final boss coming from miles away? It's so obvious it's painful!

I agree. Not really shocking.
#62ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/10/2012 1:09:37 PM
TheOpen posted...
Neemoh posted...
TheOpen posted...
Anyone who thinks that Capcom wants to be done with DmC as soon as possible should probably take a look at the recently leaked Achievements list. You're in for a rude awakening when you see the title for the final boss cheevo.

I googled for the achievements list and found nothing. Link?

Yeah sure - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/dmc-devil-may-cry/achievements/

Warning you all now, none of the trophies are hidden and a few can be considered quite spoilerific. If you don't want to be spoiled on DmC then don't visit the link.

Again, thanks. <3
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#63ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/10/2012 1:10:43 PM
Neemoh posted...
antking61 posted...
Seriously who the hell doesn't see the final boss coming from miles away? It's so obvious it's painful!

I agree. Not really shocking.

The ending to Wreck It Ralph wasn't shocking. Doesn't mean I want to know about it before I watch it.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#64EliteGuard99Posted 11/10/2012 1:13:55 PM
William288 posted...
xenosaga123 posted...
unless they add DMC1/2/3/4 Dante appearance to PS All Stars (just like MVC3 did.) , DmC is not the true Dante that put the franchise on the map and Playstation itself. Ninja Theory is just milking the brand with a horribly designed alternate universe for their own selfish agendas, since they are too untalented and uncreative to make a bigger and better Heavenly Sword. So they leech off a franchise that had success and legacy. DmC is just like that phony new Robocop that people are trying to milk money from. So PS All Stars doesn't have the true Dante at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#65dude_meister512Posted 11/10/2012 1:37:29 PM
antking61 posted...
No it wasn't. Again, DMC4 has sold the most in the series. Not to mention the game was only disliked primarily because Nero took center stage and it lacked Crazy Combos.

So we're ignoring the fact that all Dante did was Nero's levels backwards, the bland aesthetics, the rubbish story, the AWFUL voice acting and the unimaginative weapons are we? The best thing DMC4 did was let you switch styles on the fly. Everything else was a mess.
#66TheNardDogPosted 11/10/2012 1:39:07 PM
Well, you miss one valid point, TC.
Nobody is being tricked or whatever. It's not a conspiracy by Capcom. There's just people who DON'T CARE AT ALL! Or maybe, just maybe, people who LIKE NEW DANTE.
---
Crash most wanted for PSASBR
Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#67ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/10/2012 1:42:19 PM
TheNardDog posted...
Nobody is being tricked or whatever. It's not a conspiracy by Capcom. There's just people who DON'T CARE AT ALL! Or maybe, just maybe, people who LIKE NEW DANTE.

It helps them sleep at night to think that anyone who doesn't agree with them is under some kind of mind control, or has only been gaming for 5 years at the most.
---
#68MoisesLPosted 11/10/2012 1:44:16 PM
I like new Dante.
---
And some annihilating beauty light up the night
Capcom-Unity
#69TheNardDogPosted 11/10/2012 1:44:52 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
TheNardDog posted...

It helps them sleep at night to think that anyone who doesn't agree with them is under some kind of mind control, or has only been gaming for 5 years at the most.

Yeah, when I lie to myself I like to think they're mentally disabled or 7.
---
Crash most wanted for PSASBR
Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#70StaticnovaPosted 11/10/2012 1:51:19 PM
I love that when people call others sheep, they forget that they're basically saying "Follow us instead."
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, Amnesia: AMFP, NS: UNS 3
Playing: ACIII