Raiden is getting three costumes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Raiden is getting three costumes?

User Info: HakuMan111386

HakuMan111386
4 years ago#1
- Revengeance default
- MGS2 Skull suit
- ??? costume from Revengeance

Is this right?
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386

User Info: LordMe

LordMe
4 years ago#2
I'd assume his 3'rd costume is what he starts Revengeance in, which is actually his MGS4 design...

User Info: NDgamer1122

NDgamer1122
4 years ago#3
Man, I would love his MGS4 design. His hair in his current design just looks silly.

User Info: BombermanFanatic

BombermanFanatic
4 years ago#4
I'm hoping for a Grey Fox alt, but that seems like something that would come as DLC later.
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 64,including taoxadasa

NDgamer1122
4 years ago#5
Also, your topic title is confusing me. Are you concerned Raiden gets 3 costumes, while the others get 2? Everyone gets at least 3: Default, pre-order, and their unlockable one.

HakuMan111386
4 years ago#6
NDgamer1122 posted...
Also, your topic title is confusing me. Are you concerned Raiden gets 3 costumes, while the others get 2? Everyone gets at least 3: Default, pre-order, and their unlockable one.

I'm not concerned, I just wanted to clarify if he is getting 3 costumes (and everyone else on the roster)?

User Info: G-Scythe

G-Scythe
4 years ago#7
HakuMan111386 posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...

I'm not concerned, I just wanted to clarify if he is getting 3 costumes (and everyone else on the roster)?

everyone has 3.

alt 1 (pre-order)
alt 2 (unlock)
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011

HakuMan111386
4 years ago#8
G-Scythe posted...
HakuMan111386 posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...

everyone has 3.

alt 1 (pre-order)
alt 2 (unlock)

So there's a chance that Dante will get his original Devil May Cry appearance as a costume?

User Info: G-Scythe

G-Scythe
4 years ago#9
HakuMan111386 posted...
G-Scythe posted...
HakuMan111386 posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...

everyone has 3.

alt 1 (pre-order)
alt 2 (unlock)

So there's a chance that Dante will get his original Devil May Cry appearance as a costume?

unfortunately no.
*brace yourself for Capcom hate*

Superbot mentioned that they originally wanted a classic Dante alt, but Capcom said no because it would "spoil planned future DmC DLC"
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011

NDgamer1122
4 years ago#10
Superbot mentioned that they originally wanted a classic Dante alt, but Capcom said no because it would "spoil planned future DmC DLC"

Much as that has already spoiled it... >.>

Well, maybe they'll let SuperBot have it once that DmC DLC comes out or is revealed.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Raiden is getting three costumes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM