I honestly see this game flopping bad

#11NeemohPosted 11/11/2012 9:28:16 AM
Like TC said, SMB is more fluid.

Don't even get me started on the running and jumping. Taken straight from SMB.
Kratos turning into a giant? Obviously ripped off the character in SMB getting a mushroom
And getting bigger.
#12GotRadsPosted 11/11/2012 9:29:04 AM
I definitely don't see the similarities to this and smb. They're 2d and you jump and... that's it.
#13Zen_ZarabPosted 11/11/2012 9:32:11 AM
The gameplay is not as fluid as smb, it looks slow, and sluggish
You said "Looks". Not plays. Until you've actually tried it yourself. You are just another person with a useless opinion.

The fact after you attack a character, you have to wait like 2 - 3 seconds to attack again.
Its the same with SSB... How about you come back after learning some combos.

Level threes are so unbalanced
I guess I can agree. But usually if the level 3 isn't great, they have a level 1 or 2 that's better then others. (Example, Parappa's level 2 and Sweet Tooth's Level 1)

Character roster is awful, you can tell they held back alot of characters for dlc to milk the people who think theyre getting a deal.
I was with you on this before, but after looking over the roster again and again. I've come to the realization that this roster is a pretty good launch roster. Anything else that follows is just icing on the cake.
---
http://tinyurl.com/cqbr3ld
http://tinyurl.com/8w2apgs
#14EtroAnimePosted 11/11/2012 9:32:58 AM
I have played over 200+ hours of SSBM I yes this game will do terrible it is such a rip off it makes my eyes hurt, even the supers and some of the items they included are such a rip off. This game is full of fail.
---
Waiting for: PlayStation All-Stars & Ni no Kuni
PSN ID: Rammel29
#15OmegaPillow(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:34:25 AM
Zen_Zarab posted...
The gameplay is not as fluid as smb, it looks slow, and sluggish
You said "Looks". Not plays. Until you've actually tried it yourself. You are just another person with a useless opinion.

The fact after you attack a character, you have to wait like 2 - 3 seconds to attack again.
Its the same with SSB... How about you come back after learning some combos.

Level threes are so unbalanced
I guess I can agree. But usually if the level 3 isn't great, they have a level 1 or 2 that's better then others. (Example, Parappa's level 2 and Sweet Tooth's Level 1)

Character roster is awful, you can tell they held back alot of characters for dlc to milk the people who think theyre getting a deal.
I was with you on this before, but after looking over the roster again and again. I've come to the realization that this roster is a pretty good launch roster. Anything else that follows is just icing on the cake.

1. let me rephrase , plays slow
2. lol @ learning combos , its a party game, combos are useless when you have somebody hitting someone with a norm. super to take white blocks for unbalanced level attacks
3. glad you agree
4. the roster is okay at best, awful is a little too harsh
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#16AceunPosted 11/11/2012 9:35:18 AM
It's nice to know that this game will flop because there are two people in this thread who prefer smash over this.
#17ManuKesnaPosted 11/11/2012 9:44:38 AM
aaaand this will not affect my enjoyment with this game :)
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#18ciberrajaPosted 11/11/2012 9:44:48 AM
boy_luck posted...
Go back to trolling the U/MVC3 boards.

---
Remember to check for typos and grammar mistaeks.
#19Pink_a_DinkPosted 11/11/2012 9:53:20 AM
I suppose LBP is a rip off of Super Mario? I mean they're both side scrolling platformers after all. Darksiders must also be a rip off of Zelda, since they're both RPG games. What am I trying to point out here? Similar concept =/= rip off. This game is nothing like ssb besides the fact that its 2D. Attacks are different, items are different, characters are different, way to win is completely different. Oh, and this game is actually gonna have playable online! Don't see why you guys think its necessary to make 20 of these threads every single day. If you think its gonna flop than alright whatever just keep it to yourself >.>
#20OmegaPillow(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:54:41 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
I suppose LBP is a rip off of Super Mario? I mean they're both side scrolling platformers after all. Darksiders must also be a rip off of Zelda, since they're both RPG games. What am I trying to point out here? Similar concept =/= rip off. This game is nothing like ssb besides the fact that its 2D. Attacks are different, items are different, characters are different, way to win is completely different. Oh, and this game is actually gonna have playable online! Don't see why you guys think its necessary to make 20 of these threads every single day. If you think its gonna flop than alright whatever just keep it to yourself >.>

No thanks, ill make a thread about it

Dont like it? Dont read
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163