List 2 characters you want the most as DLC...

#101ShiShiHaatoPosted 11/11/2012 9:08:57 PM
Dart Feld (Legend of Dragoon)
Ashley/Knightblazer (Wild Arms: 2nd Ignition)
#102DrakillionPosted 11/11/2012 9:51:47 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
What are the big 6?

Snake
Crash
Spyro
Lightning/Cloud
Kosmos
???

I can get behind on the idea of KOS-MOS :D

Group A:
Aigis
Auron

or

Group B:
Mitsuru
Captain Qwark

I know, I'm bad :(

"Yo man, as if Persona 4: Arena isn't enough. Gosh....."
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#103SpawnShadowPosted 11/11/2012 10:13:50 PM
Unfortunately, I can't pick just two, so here's a list. Pick whichever ones you like best.

Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
Moveset: Combined arsenal of Alta´r, Ezio, and Connor
Costumes: Desmond (as he appeared in Brotherhood), Alta´r (as he appeared in the first game), Ezio (as he appeared in Revelations), and Connor (as he appeared in III)
Level 1: Hidden Blade strike
Level 2: Hidden Gun shot
Level 3: Animus Desynch

Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)
Moveset: Half-Life 2 weapons
Costumes: Gordon (as he appeared in Half-Life 2), Barney Calhoun (as he appeared in Half-Life 2), Adrian Shepard (as he appeared in Opposing Force), and "Ivan the Space Biker" (rejected concept art from Half-Life; seen here: http://images.wikia.com/half-life/en/images/e/ea/Ivan_model_views.jpg)
Level 1: Civil Protection stun stick charge
Level 2: Gravity Gun enemy toss
Level 3: Strider rampage

Chell (Portal)
Moveset: Aperture Science Hand-Held Portal Device
Costumes: Portal 2 appearance, Portal appearance, rejected Portal 2 concept art (seen here: http://images.wikia.com/half-life/en/images/d/d8/Chell_concept_portal_2.jpg), and Alyx Vance (as she appeared in Half-Life 2)
Level 1: Portal on floor to stage background
Level 2: Portal in front to space, Wheatley flies through, kills on impact
Level 3: GLaDOS emits neurotoxin throughout the stage

Heavy (Team Fortress 2)
Moveset: Standard minigun, shotgun, and fists; Gloves of Running Urgently; Sandvich
Costumes: RED Heavy and BLU Heavy (as seen in Team Fortress 2), and Red HWG and Blue HWG (as seen in Team Fortress Classic, though with TF2 art style)
Level 1: Spy backstabs enemy in front of Heavy
Level 2: Soldier fires rocket forward, explodes on impact
Level 3: Kritzkrieg Medic ▄berCharges Heavy, all regular attacks now kill on hit

Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
Moveset: Great Knife and spear
Costumes: Silent Hill 2 appearance, movies/Homecoming appearance, Valtiel (as seen in Silent Hill 3), and the Butcher (as seen in Origins)
Level 1: PH grabs enemy by neck, tosses down at ground
Level 2: PH slashes downward with Great Knife, killing all in path
Level 3: Arena shifts to an Otherworld version of it, PH and doppelganger attack enemies with instant kill standard attacks

Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
Moveset: Based mostly on 2011 reboot
Costumes: 2011 primary costume, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 costume, Mortal Kombat '92 costume, and Ermac (as seen in the reboot)
Level 1: Scorpion removes mask, breathes fire at opponent close to him (Dan Forden shows up on occasion saying "Toasty!")
Level 2: Scorpion causes ground that he's standing on to burst into flames (on both sides, but only at his elevation)
Level 3: Scorpion catches fire, swings spear around like in Shaolin Monks

Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)
Costumes: 2011 primary costume, Mortal Kombat '92 costume, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 costume, and Noob Saibot (as seen in the reboot)
Level 1: Freezes ground in front of him, shatters anyone who gets caught with punch
Level 2: Creates two ice spikes on each side, anyone in them dies
Level 3: Creates Kori Blade, attacks similar to Ares Armor Kratos, but doesn't change size
---
"Mjolnir: apply directly to the forehead."
Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy for hours on end? See quote for details!
#104Joey2coolPosted 11/11/2012 10:17:18 PM
Disappointed in lack of Dart in this thread. To those who also listed him: thank you.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
#105TrueKirbyPosted 11/11/2012 10:19:23 PM
Chris Crocker
Billy Mays
LEAVE BILLY MAYS ALONE!
---
I am not Goku nor Vegeta, I am the one who will defeat you!
#106ShiShiHaatoPosted 11/11/2012 10:39:55 PM(edited)
Joey2cool posted...
Disappointed in lack of Dart in this thread. To those who also listed him: thank you.

People stopped talking about him because he's the most likely realistic dlc character. he's one of the most requested on the internet and his names been around millions of times on this board alone. It may just be me getting my hopes up, but I'm pretty sure he's a shoe-in at this point.
#107Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/11/2012 10:40:52 PM
SpawnShadow posted...
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
Costumes: 2011 primary costume, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 costume, Mortal Kombat '92 costume, and Ermac (as seen in the reboot)
Level 1: Scorpion makes a portal to the Netherrealm appear on the ground in front of him. A single opponent can fall in, instantly killing them and causing a burst of flames from out of the hole, which has the potential to kill a second opponent
Level 2: Scorpion causes ground that he's standing on to burst into flames (on both sides, but only at his elevation)
Level 3: A cutscene initiates of Scorpion ripping his face off, to reveal his flaming skull head. The screen has a steamed effect - drips of condensation all over the screen - as the player temporarily gets to run around and kill opponents by breathing fire. Each of the attack buttons breaths the fire in a different direction

Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)
Costumes: 2011 primary costume, Mortal Kombat '92 costume, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 costume, and Noob Saibot (as seen in the reboot)
Level 1: Freezes ground in front of him, shatters anyone who gets caught with punch
Level 2: Creates two ice spikes on each side, anyone in them dies
Level 3: A cutscene initiates of Sub-Zero holding his arms out, angrily screaming and rapidly shaking as you see the atmosphere around him visually cool down and snow starts to fall. The stage is shown again, but the screen frosts up and then shatters - instantly killing all on-screen opponents.

Fix'd
#108SSBR10Posted 11/11/2012 11:00:55 PM
NoLimitWinMugen posted...
Crash
Spyro
Snake
Lara
Cloud
Sora

Besides those characters? I'd probably say Dart and Wander.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#109caffiend7Posted 11/11/2012 11:18:08 PM
This game is just begging to have Asura (Asura's Wrath) as a character
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#110SpawnShadowPosted 11/11/2012 11:23:40 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
SpawnShadow posted...
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
Level 1: Scorpion makes a portal to the Netherrealm appear on the ground in front of him. A single opponent can fall in, instantly killing them and causing a burst of flames from out of the hole, which has the potential to kill a second opponent
Level 3: A cutscene initiates of Scorpion ripping his face off, to reveal his flaming skull head. The screen has a steamed effect - drips of condensation all over the screen - as the player temporarily gets to run around and kill opponents by breathing fire. Each of the attack buttons breaths the fire in a different direction. Once it's finished, the disembodied voice of Dan Forden shouts "Toasty!"

Fix'd

Fix'd further.
---
"Mjolnir: apply directly to the forehead."
Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy for hours on end? See quote for details!