Your reaction: Tidus is a free DLC character when you buy FFX HD.

#11Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/11/2012 1:30:46 PM
This would be ****ing awesome. If you cared about a certain character then you'd naturally be buying their games anyway, so it's win-win and I get rewarded for my dedication as a fan of that character and his/her series.

Tidus needs a lvl 3 Super that fills the stage with water like Big Daddy's, but I tackle my opponents and throw/kick/Jecht Shot Blitzballs at them - receiving cheers whenever I get a kill, as though there's an unseen crowd watching a Blitzball match.
#12G-ScythePosted 11/11/2012 1:31:56 PM
cool...

can i buy him separately?
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#13Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/11/2012 1:33:27 PM
G-Scythe posted...
cool...

can i buy him separately?

$8.95
#14NewMoonShadowPosted 11/11/2012 1:34:56 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
How is just forking over money to unlock content better than forking over an additional 40-60 dollars to buy a new game, JUST to get the dlc character?

If you buy a game JUST to get a DLC character you're an idiot. The idea is for people who would want the game in the first place.

And if you don't want the game... why would you want Tidus in the first place?

If there was an alternate way to get the dlc character, that'd be fine. But you shouldn't force people to buy another game, just to get the dlc character that they want to use.

That would be the entire idea of such a promotion. It sweetens the deal of buying the game, and also gives PSASBR some much-needed publicity. Though I suppose it would be no less effective if the character was also available for download for a price while being free with the game.
#15ChimcharwhoohooPosted 11/11/2012 1:35:57 PM
That's a ridiculously dumb pricing for a single character. There'd better be something else that comes along with it.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#16ChimcharwhoohooPosted 11/11/2012 1:40:43 PM
Problem with that is.
Some people just don't want to buy an HD game fora game they already have and/or can just buy the other version for much cheaper.

Unless you are dumb enough to toss out your previous game system just because an upgraded one came along (especially if it doesn't have.. whatever that thing is called where you can play older games), I really don't see why you would want to waste money on a game that is exactly the same as the original, just with better graphics. Especially in this economy.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#17EffectAndCausePosted 11/11/2012 2:07:45 PM
If they make the character separate DLC at a later date anyway, why not?

Most people want FFX HD anyway, so it's win-win.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/wbdq12.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2usuzi9.gif
#18T_l_M_B_0Posted 11/11/2012 2:08:21 PM
BkzUzi posted...
I plan on getting FF X HD anyway so yeah I'd be happy with it.
Though it'll never happen because it seems like FFX HD isn't going to be released anytime soon.

---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#19IcyFlamez96Posted 11/11/2012 2:09:45 PM
HAHAHA
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
# of times krat0s didn't appropriately update my K count: 20+ :'[
#203D3Posted 11/11/2012 2:11:26 PM
Too bad FFX HD is never coming out.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?