Your reaction: Tidus is a free DLC character when you buy FFX HD.

#31YoungGganonPosted 11/11/2012 4:23:08 PM
Dumbest thing ever. That's worse than Lightning being included. This is going to sound like a total fan boy thing to say but, I would think they would work on a VII remake over a HD X edition. Sounds like an even bigger waste than Versus at this point.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#32Selite(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 4:27:12 PM
YoungGganon posted...
Dumbest thing ever. That's worse than Lightning being included. This is going to sound like a total fan boy thing to say but, I would think they would work on a VII remake over a HD X edition. Sounds like an even bigger waste than Versus at this point.

Are you not aware they're currently making FFX in HD?
---
The only way the upcoming Deadpool film will work is if right at the start they have the real Deadpool kill that freakish experiment from Wolverine Origins.
#33TrueKirbyPosted 11/11/2012 4:30:47 PM
Make it Auron, and you have a deal.
---
I am not Goku nor Vegeta, I am the one who will defeat you!
#34RagnoraokPosted 11/11/2012 4:42:11 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
Problem with that is.
Some people just don't want to buy an HD game fora game they already have and/or can just buy the other version for much cheaper.

Unless you are dumb enough to toss out your previous game system just because an upgraded one came along (especially if it doesn't have.. whatever that thing is called where you can play older games), I really don't see why you would want to waste money on a game that is exactly the same as the original, just with better graphics. Especially in this economy.

LOL, someone is taking this wayyy too seriously.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#35LloydIrving84Posted 11/11/2012 5:33:18 PM
As long as they were also sold separately, yeah.

Having it as a free extra for buying another game would be cool, but they need to give the option to get the character without buying the other game too.
#36EtroAnimePosted 11/11/2012 5:39:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#37ChipNoirPosted 11/11/2012 5:49:43 PM
If it was available besides with the game, why would Square even bother? The whole point is to improve sales by adding a limited edition asset.
---
The official Kefka. I hate you all.
#38NeemohPosted 11/11/2012 5:51:48 PM
TrueKirby posted...
Make it Auron, and you have a deal.

Make it Kratos Aurion, and you have a deal.
#39Blindsided20Posted 11/11/2012 5:55:17 PM
Its stupid...I own Final Fantasy X on the PS2, why am I being punished for buying the game when it came out years ago?

I have no problem if you want to attach it onto the FFX HD collection, esp if it meant getting a discount from SquareEnix on getting Tidus rights but don't make it where the character is ONLY available by purchasing the HD edition.

As long as you make Tidus either a free DLC or a low priced DLC for people who don't want to buy FFX HD(For many who may already own the game on their PS2)....its such a stupid idea to make characters only available if you throw down money on games, no less games that already came out years ago that have a "HD!" edition to it.

This is worse than having 2 different Pokemon games that have exclusive pokemon in each of the games.
#40ArmoredElderPosted 11/11/2012 5:57:17 PM
I already want FFX HD. Adding a free add-on character for All-Stars would only make it better
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play WarHawk