Your reaction: Tidus is a free DLC character when you buy FFX HD.

#41Blindsided20Posted 11/11/2012 6:01:54 PM
ChipNoir posted...
If it was available besides with the game, why would Square even bother? The whole point is to improve sales by adding a limited edition asset.

This would make sense if your attachment this to a completely new game...but FFX came out a decade ago. Many don't care enough about better graphics if the gameplay stays the same....RPGs and graphics don't really matter that much. Gameplay and Story always matters.

The way I see it is SquareEnix/Superbot are punishing the fans who bought FFX years and years ago if they ever thought about doing this(Which would and should never happen)
#42Selite(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 6:23:51 PM
Blindsided20 posted...
Its stupid...I own Final Fantasy X on the PS2, why am I being punished for buying the game when it came out years ago?

I have no problem if you want to attach it onto the FFX HD collection, esp if it meant getting a discount from SquareEnix on getting Tidus rights but don't make it where the character is ONLY available by purchasing the HD edition.

As long as you make Tidus either a free DLC or a low priced DLC for people who don't want to buy FFX HD(For many who may already own the game on their PS2)....its such a stupid idea to make characters only available if you throw down money on games, no less games that already came out years ago that have a "HD!" edition to it.

This is worse than having 2 different Pokemon games that have exclusive pokemon in each of the games.

Youre not being punished, he is optional.

Ok, he's either bundled with FFX HD or as stand alone for the exact same price as FFX HD.

Now what do you think?
---
The only way the upcoming Deadpool film will work is if right at the start they have the real Deadpool kill that freakish experiment from Wolverine Origins.
#43LeVulcanPosted 11/11/2012 7:01:10 PM
danish-death posted...
Tidus' lvl 3 super = his laughing scene.

._.

---
I rock. And roll. All day long. Sweet Suzie!
#44Lord_ProsperPosted 11/11/2012 7:43:38 PM
That would be cool as long as you could buy him separately.
#45ChipNoirPosted 11/11/2012 7:46:05 PM
Blindsided20 posted...
ChipNoir posted...
If it was available besides with the game, why would Square even bother? The whole point is to improve sales by adding a limited edition asset.

This would make sense if your attachment this to a completely new game...but FFX came out a decade ago. Many don't care enough about better graphics if the gameplay stays the same....RPGs and graphics don't really matter that much. Gameplay and Story always matters.

The way I see it is SquareEnix/Superbot are punishing the fans who bought FFX years and years ago if they ever thought about doing this(Which would and should never happen)

I bought the game years ago. But now it looks horrible on widescreen tvs. Its also a pain to have to have switch between my Wii and PS2 everytime I want to dig an old classic out. Putting it on the PS3 in digital form means less fussing with multiple consoles, better definition on widecreen, and the security of knowing I'll never have to worry about scratched disks.

Its perfectly legitimate to want to play a game with the proper resolution and definition.
---
The official Kefka. I hate you all.
#46SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/11/2012 7:54:25 PM(edited)
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
That'd be dumb. Thats actually /worse/ than Capcoms Disk-Locked content.

^This.

$60 for a single character is stupid. (Edit: Even $20 is overpriced compared to ... every other fighting game out there.) And for people who don't just so happen to wanna buy the game, that's what it amounts to.

If the free DLC was also sold separately from the game after a week or two, I'd be okay with it. Otherwise,
</topic>
---
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
King of all Cosmos (Katamari) for PSASBR!
#47Selite(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 7:52:26 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...

^This.

$60 for a single character is stupid. And for people who don't just so happen to wanna buy the game, that's what it amounts to.

If the free DLC was also sold separately from the game after a week or two, I'd be okay with it. Otherwise,
</topic>

I'm pretty sure FFX HD won't be $60.
---
The only way the upcoming Deadpool film will work is if right at the start they have the real Deadpool kill that freakish experiment from Wolverine Origins.
#48SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/11/2012 7:53:29 PM
Selite posted...

^This.

$60 for a single character is stupid. And for people who don't just so happen to wanna buy the game, that's what it amounts to.

</topic>

Sorry, I should have said $20 and up is stupid for a single DLC character.
---
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
King of all Cosmos (Katamari) for PSASBR!
#49BkzUziPosted 11/11/2012 7:54:54 PM
Selite posted...

^This.

</topic>

Sorry, I should have said $20 and up is stupid for a single DLC character.

If you're not a fan of FFX why would even want to play as Tidus anyway?
#50TaizukuPosted 11/11/2012 7:56:48 PM
danish-death posted...
Tidus' lvl 3 super = his laughing scene.

._.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow4xq9ehHSo
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame