Your reaction: Tidus is a free DLC character when you buy FFX HD.

#51SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/11/2012 8:59:55 PM(edited)
BkzUzi posted...
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Selite posted...
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
That'd be dumb. Thats actually /worse/ than Capcoms Disk-Locked content.

^This.

$60 for a single character is stupid. And for people who don't just so happen to wanna buy the game, that's what it amounts to.

If the free DLC was also sold separately from the game after a week or two, I'd be okay with it. Otherwise,
</topic>

I'm pretty sure FFX HD won't be $60.

Sorry, I should have said $20 and up is stupid for a single DLC character.

If you're not a fan of FFX why would even want to play as Tidus anyway?

You have to own 2 or more copies of FFX to be an FFX fan? This is news to me. I dislike buying games I already own. >_> (Being HD means nothing to me) Even if someone wasn't a fan of FFX, Tidus would be another character to play as. I've never played half the games represented in PSASBR, but I'm still excited to play as every single one of them. Except Dante, but I'm trying to warm up to him.
---
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
King of all Cosmos (Katamari) for PSASBR!
#52willumblackPosted 11/11/2012 9:40:21 PM
Selite posted...
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
That'd be dumb. Thats actually /worse/ than Capcoms Disk-Locked content.

^This.

$60 for a single character is stupid. And for people who don't just so happen to wanna buy the game, that's what it amounts to.

If the free DLC was also sold separately from the game after a week or two, I'd be okay with it. Otherwise,
</topic>

I hope all of you know that this will probably never happen anyway, but just to respond to you if it did happen you would not be buying a character. You would be buying a game and get a free bonus with your purchase. The way you are talking about it makes it seem like the game is a non factor, just the dlc for a different game is all anyone would want from FFX
---
my dvd collection in the making, its awsome http://southporky.dvdaf.com/owned
wii friend code - 8296-4478-1327-6951 PSN: WillieDNelsoN
#53SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/12/2012 12:29:34 AM
willumblack posted...
Selite posted...

</topic>

I hope all of you know that this will probably never happen anyway, but just to respond to you if it did happen you would not be buying a character. You would be buying a game and get a free bonus with your purchase. The way you are talking about it makes it seem like the game is a non factor, just the dlc for a different game is all anyone would want from FFX

$60 for a single character is stupid. (Edit: Even $20 is overpriced compared to ... every other fighting game out there.) And for people who don't just so happen to wanna buy the game, that's what it amounts to.

If the free DLC was also sold separately from the game after a week or two, I'd be okay with it.

---
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
King of all Cosmos (Katamari) for PSASBR!
#54Raven-ZPosted 11/12/2012 6:49:36 AM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Frankly if new games started coming out with free DLC add-ons for this game it would probably make this the greatest game ever.

---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.