Remove for Crash/Spyro

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

3 years ago#11
No.
---
Elena, Lightning > Tomba, Abe, Ty, Gex, Croc and Vivi
3 years ago#12
OfficeDesk33 posted...
Where's the "no one" option?

---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
3 years ago#13
Cyber_Boy94 posted...
I'm not going to remove any of them. Jak, Sly and Ratchet deserve to be in this game as much as Crash and Spyro... maybe even more.

YEAH I SAID IT! Watcha gonna do about it?

I'm gonna agree with you!!!!!!!!!
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
3 years ago#14
None
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play WarHawk
3 years ago#15
why the **** would you remove awesome characters for awesome ones?

remove the terrible, questionable ones like Big Daddy and Don'te and Fat Princess and Radec and instead put in the REAL All-Stars.
3 years ago#16
Chzrm3 posted...
Cyber_Boy94 posted...
I'm not going to remove any of them. Jak, Sly and Ratchet deserve to be in this game as much as Crash and Spyro... maybe even more.

YEAH I SAID IT! Watcha gonna do about it?

I'm gonna agree with you!!!!!!!!!

Good! I'm glad someone agrees with me!!!!!!!!
---
PSN=Cyber_Boy94, Youtube = http://www.youtube.com/user/SyberBoy94?feature=mhee
The Official Keyblade Master of the FF Versus XIII Board
3 years ago#17
Oh man...I don't think I can get rid of any of them. I grew real fond of Sly from the beta, and I've been playing Jak's games recently. I don't know Ratchet as well but I know he deserves to be here. But it's Crash and Spyro...curse you, TC :/
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Support Project Crystallis! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
3 years ago#18
The big 3 does not including Jack, Sly, and Ratchet tho :/
3 years ago#19
None. Crash and Spyro are third party, they don't deserve to be in the game over those three greats.
---
Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 2878 6063 3010
3 years ago#20
Lol idc about any of the those 5 XD I only care about FF and KH characters.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived