Initial Impressions

#31blaze19_0XPosted 11/12/2012 12:54:45 PM
Zidaneski posted...
If I had the game right now I would just videotape it to prove it so why is that so hard for this guy?

This. Just post some videos of the game.

Or at the very least, tell us something about the game we don't already know.
That's what I'm really waiting for.

I mean this guy obviously cares enough to ensure that gamefaqs believes him if he went through the trouble of that pic with the greeting. Why can't he spend an extra few minutes giving us non-vague information?

Something concrete like, "yes there is 1 vs 1 ranked online and here's how it works" or "X thing happens in Y's story mode".

Or even simpler. "This is how X training stage looks like" since no one has apparently seen those in action yet.

Or how minions work. Anything really.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#32StormBlitzPosted 11/12/2012 12:56:15 PM
Zidaneski posted...
If I had the game right now I would just videotape it to prove it so why is that so hard for this guy?

If I had the game. I will take pics of the case, back and inside. For PS3, the disc and Vita, the cartridge. Also the modes under single player from my TV. Unfortunately, it will be a little grainy but it will be clear enough to see.

What TC is doing, can be easily faked.
---
Elena, Lightning > Tomba, Abe, Ty, Gex, Croc and Vivi
#33I_Wanna_CookiePosted 11/12/2012 12:57:01 PM
Instant 100+ topic.
---
I'm handsome.
#34Rip3465Posted 11/12/2012 1:02:44 PM(edited)
zxelman posted...
Taizuku posted...
zxelman posted...
I have to correct myself here from another topic.

His info isn't flat-out believable. And blaze makes a good point about cover pictures. We need more validation.

http://i.imgur.com/EeRRd.jpg

I saw that.

You think it's not possible to see he took the pic while he was at the store? And that he wasn't just picking up an empty case?

This happened with _krat0s_.

Not sure. Every time I've seen a case out before the game itse'f was released, it had something on it noting it wasn't the real case or some such.

Also, since he said initial impressions in the title, I'd assume right now he's playing the game to get info were all clamoring for.Just a thought.
---
Theres a knife wielding sociopath living in my basement.
But it's okay, he helps out with the chores.
#35blaze19_0XPosted 11/12/2012 1:07:18 PM(edited)
StormBlitz posted...
Zidaneski posted...

If I had the game. I will take pics of the case, back and inside. For PS3, the disc and Vita, the cartridge. Also the modes under single player from my TV. Unfortunately, it will be a little grainy but it will be clear enough to see.

If I had the game and couldn't make videos I would post a pic that would be near impossible to fake. Something like me playing on my PSN name, an online match with non-beta characters/stages. Or better yet, take requests from posters on what pics to post thus giving me no chance to prepare for a fake.

Besides that, I would say a few things about the game that no one knows yet.

Not "Hey guys I just got the game and played on Invasion! It was really fun!!".

I'm not saying TC is lying, or at least I'll take that bit back. But I'll still say that he hasn't conclusively proved anything yet. Though it does make me wonder why he hasn't.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#36SavageTrooperPosted 11/12/2012 1:11:59 PM
StormBlitz posted...
Zidaneski posted...

This. Especially with the vita version, its real easy to take a pick in-game. All he has to do is show the menu screen or other screens we haven't seen and press the PS button and the START button at the same time. The vita will take an in-game screenshot. Then he can post it.
---
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER
#37Ludacris01Posted 11/12/2012 1:34:29 PM
I have no clue if the TC really played the game or not, because he only gave out generic information that we already knew
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#38ArmoredElderPosted 11/12/2012 1:34:44 PM
People can't be patient anymore, can they?
*sigh* 8 more days
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play WarHawk
#39ManuKesnaPosted 11/12/2012 1:54:34 PM
lol why would someone buy the vita version anyways? you get it for free if you buy the ps3 version -_-
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#40RagnoraokPosted 11/12/2012 2:30:25 PM
yeah, why wont he post information. Are there any secret characters? How does the minion system work? What are the modes? I wouldn't post pictures or videos either, but at least talk in depth about the game, or else why tease us?
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"