Initial Impressions

#41zxelmanPosted 11/12/2012 2:32:56 PM
ManuKesna posted...
lol why would someone buy the vita version anyways? you get it for free if you buy the ps3 version -_-

You save 20 bucks.

You get $100 in value for buying the ps3 version, but you save $20 for not getting the ps3 version.

Everyone wins.
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx
#42ManuKesnaPosted 11/12/2012 2:33:50 PM
ManuKesna posted...
lol why would someone buy the vita version anyways? you get it for free if you buy the ps3 version -_-

You save 20 bucks.

You get $100 in value for buying the ps3 version, but you save $20 for not getting the ps3 version.

Everyone wins.

mmm true lol
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#43Vanitas_RemnantPosted 11/12/2012 2:35:08 PM
ManuKesna posted...

Maybe some people have a Vita but not a PS3 :/
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#44zxelmanPosted 11/12/2012 2:36:08 PM
Vanitas_Remnant posted...
ManuKesna posted...

Maybe some people have a Vita but not a PS3 :/

Not to mention the Vita board of this game isn't as active as this board. Better for Vita-only owners to come over here anyways.
---
#45Eurashal(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 2:37:11 PM
Are people still posting in this? I revealed that I was messing around earlier. D:
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
#46zxelmanPosted 11/12/2012 2:37:43 PM
Eurashal posted...
Are people still posting in this? I revealed that I was messing around earlier. D:

Yea, whoops.
---
#47blaze19_0XPosted 11/12/2012 2:52:31 PM
He HAS the game, stupid.-Neemoh

http://th220.photobucket.com/albums/dd122/schsieh/Forum%20Answer/th_clankfacepalmaj8.gif- Narukuboy

facepalm
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/64603952
its already proven that he has the game dude
- trollhunter

So tell me guys. How does it feel to be so gullible?
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#48zxelmanPosted 11/12/2012 2:58:33 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

It may not be for the sake of gloating, but I always find "I told you so" statements distasteful.
---
#49ZidaneskiPosted 11/12/2012 3:06:47 PM
zxelman posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

It may not be for the sake of gloating, but I always find "I told you so" statements distasteful.

It is but hopefully it gets the message across that they need to think things through before jumping to conclusions. After all the photoshops and blured pictures and stupid topics you'd think people would actually be a bit smarter.
#50zxelmanPosted 11/12/2012 3:08:50 PM
Zidaneski posted...
zxelman posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

It is but hopefully it gets the message across that they need to think things through before jumping to conclusions. After all the photoshops and blured pictures and stupid topics you'd think people would actually be a bit smarter.

Fair enough.

Then again, we also get new people.
---