Initial Impressions

#51blaze19_0XPosted 11/12/2012 2:11:55 PM(edited)
zxelman posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
So tell me guys. How does it feel to be so gullible?

It may not be for the sake of gloating, but I always find "I told you so" statements distasteful.

They deserve it. They lashed out at me with no evidence when I was just being logical.

If you are going to call someone stupid, you better have solid proof. Otherwise you look all that much worse when you are wrong.

---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#52zxelmanPosted 11/12/2012 2:20:26 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
zxelman posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

It may not be for the sake of gloating, but I always find "I told you so" statements distasteful.

They deserve it. They lashed out at me with no evidence when I was just being logical.

If you are going to call someone stupid, you better have solid proof. Otherwise you look all that much worse when you are wrong.

An eye for an eye mah boi
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx
#53Chzrm3Posted 11/12/2012 4:10:07 PM
SavageTrooper posted...
StormBlitz posted...
Zidaneski posted...
If I had the game right now I would just videotape it to prove it so why is that so hard for this guy?

If I had the game. I will take pics of the case, back and inside. For PS3, the disc and Vita, the cartridge. Also the modes under single player from my TV. Unfortunately, it will be a little grainy but it will be clear enough to see.

What TC is doing, can be easily faked.

This. Especially with the vita version, its real easy to take a pick in-game. All he has to do is show the menu screen or other screens we haven't seen and press the PS button and the START button at the same time. The vita will take an in-game screenshot. Then he can post it.

Dude cool, I didn't realize you could take pics with the Vita! : D
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#54RagnoraokPosted 11/12/2012 4:40:19 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
zxelman posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

you are justified. The age where ppl take responsibility for their actions are over. Did anyone apologize to you? Nope, but the was literally 2 pages saying you were dumb for not accepting he had the game. You are allowed to gloat.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#55wwinterj25Posted 11/12/2012 4:43:35 PM(edited)
This topic is new and fresh.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#56Chzrm3Posted 11/12/2012 4:54:26 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
This topic is new and fresh.

I believed it because he said the beachball was oddly fun to use. There's no way someone could know something like that!!!!!!!!!

I'm just kidding, I love all you guys! : D
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#57wwinterj25Posted 11/12/2012 5:03:52 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
I'm just kidding, I love all you guys! : D

We love yyou also man. <3 ^.^
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj