Just out of curiosity...

#1ss4parrothairPosted 11/12/2012 3:06:33 PM
What "board" here was your first board you made your home? Mine was DBZ: Budokai board (PS2)
---
Uhhh... My dog ate my signature...
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board
#2Chzrm3Posted 11/12/2012 3:07:48 PM
This one, actually. I've had a gamefaqs account for a while, but never posted on any board at all until this one.

I used to get all these discussions out of my system on /v/, but that board's kind of a mess now and they aren't all that fond of PSASBR anyway. =(
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#3Haku125Posted 11/12/2012 3:07:53 PM
Oh boy i remember that. Mine was the pokemon black board. I settled there in May 2010. Those kids were some of my best friends
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#4T_l_M_B_0Posted 11/12/2012 3:08:06 PM
This one.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#5Haku125Posted 11/12/2012 3:08:36 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
This one, actually. I've had a gamefaqs account for a while, but never posted on any board at all until this one.

I used to get all these discussions out of my system on /v/, but that board's kind of a mess now and they aren't all that fond of PSASBR anyway. =(

You remember those good old days before the beta leak. Those days were magical.
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#6NewMoonShadowPosted 11/12/2012 3:09:37 PM
Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was there when the Smash Dojo first started. That board was a beautiful piece of s***.
#7ss4parrothair(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 3:10:06 PM
Haku125 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

You remember those good old days before the beta leak. Those days were magical.

Yeah they were
---
Uhhh... My dog ate my signature...
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board
#8_The_Hitcher_Posted 11/12/2012 3:10:33 PM
The MGS4 board, no other one has quite matched how that was pre-release. Weekly podcasts trickling out information, a (mostly) great community, arguments over the most minor of plot points in the series, it was great.
---
PSN: ForeverLost
XBL: ForeverLost360
#9RainbowsaurusPosted 11/12/2012 3:11:17 PM
This one. I actually only joined in late August, and posted in the Project Diva f boards, then after those died went to the PS3 boards. Then I finally came here, it felt like a warm welcome :3
---
Tamanegi flavor!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
#10NinjaCronoXPosted 11/12/2012 3:15:16 PM
Probably the first board I really sat down into and called home would be the Arc the Lad End of Darkness Message board. Though I've had a gamefaqs account for some time even before that.
---
http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/NinjaCrono XBL:NinjaCrono
Current Game Mains P4A: Yosuke PSASBR: Raiden?