Just out of curiosity...

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
What "board" here was your first board you made your home? Mine was DBZ: Budokai board (PS2)
Uhhh... My dog ate my signature...
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board
4 years ago#2
This one, actually. I've had a gamefaqs account for a while, but never posted on any board at all until this one.

I used to get all these discussions out of my system on /v/, but that board's kind of a mess now and they aren't all that fond of PSASBR anyway. =(
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
4 years ago#3
Oh boy i remember that. Mine was the pokemon black board. I settled there in May 2010. Those kids were some of my best friends
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
4 years ago#4
This one.
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
4 years ago#5
Chzrm3 posted...
This one, actually. I've had a gamefaqs account for a while, but never posted on any board at all until this one.

I used to get all these discussions out of my system on /v/, but that board's kind of a mess now and they aren't all that fond of PSASBR anyway. =(

You remember those good old days before the beta leak. Those days were magical.
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
4 years ago#6
Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was there when the Smash Dojo first started. That board was a beautiful piece of s***.
4 years ago#7
Haku125 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

You remember those good old days before the beta leak. Those days were magical.

Yeah they were
Uhhh... My dog ate my signature...
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board
4 years ago#8
The MGS4 board, no other one has quite matched how that was pre-release. Weekly podcasts trickling out information, a (mostly) great community, arguments over the most minor of plot points in the series, it was great.
PSN: ForeverLost
XBL: ForeverLost360
4 years ago#9
This one. I actually only joined in late August, and posted in the Project Diva f boards, then after those died went to the PS3 boards. Then I finally came here, it felt like a warm welcome :3
Tamanegi flavor!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
4 years ago#10
Probably the first board I really sat down into and called home would be the Arc the Lad End of Darkness Message board. Though I've had a gamefaqs account for some time even before that.
http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/NinjaCrono XBL:NinjaCrono
Current Game Mains P4A: Yosuke PSASBR: Raiden?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived