is Superbot planning to make PS All Stars a series?

#1xenosaga123Posted 11/12/2012 3:11:44 PM
That could strengthen the franchise like SSB, NUNStorm, etc. and better than frequent CoDs.
#2RainbowsaurusPosted 11/12/2012 3:12:30 PM
If this one sells good, probably.
---
Tamanegi flavor!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
#3diebuster2Posted 11/12/2012 3:16:28 PM
Needs some RPG characters first.
---
Dreams are like rainbows; only idiots catch them.
Playing: Borderlands 2, ToGraces F.
#4tscooktPosted 11/12/2012 3:19:19 PM
Seth Killian has made some subtle hints at a sequel, but nothing has been confirmed. SuperBot isn't going to be a one trick pony though. Even if they do not do more All-Stars (which I doubt they would just drop the IP) you can still expect some more fighting games since the team is primarily fighting game experts.
#5Chzrm3Posted 11/12/2012 3:23:13 PM
tscookt posted...
Seth Killian has made some subtle hints at a sequel, but nothing has been confirmed. SuperBot isn't going to be a one trick pony though. Even if they do not do more All-Stars (which I doubt they would just drop the IP) you can still expect some more fighting games since the team is primarily fighting game experts.

If they don't do another PSASBR but keep making fighting games, I'd love to see them tackle some other great IPs. Like, Superbot making a brawler for SEGA would be aweeeesooome!

But they're totally owned by Sony, so what am I saying. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#6kupo1705Posted 11/12/2012 3:24:03 PM
I think the series is called Playstation All-Stars and Battle Royale is a subtitle like Melee or Brawl.
#7NewMoonShadowPosted 11/12/2012 3:25:08 PM
kupo1705 posted...
I think the series is called Playstation All-Stars and Battle Royale is a subtitle like Melee or Brawl.

^ Sort of this. I think it's been mentioned before that they're considering doing other "PlayStation All-Stars" titles in different genres, in which case the "Battle royale" would be a subtitle.
#8EurashalPosted 11/12/2012 3:29:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9EurashalPosted 11/12/2012 3:29:05 PM
kupo1705 posted...

Yeah, I think this is how it'll be. Also lets them use the All-Stars name if they ever want to do a different genre, like Playstation All-Stars Karting or Playstation All-Stars Dance Party and so forth.
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
#10wwinterj25Posted 11/12/2012 3:29:05 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
If this one sells good, probably.

This.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj