is Superbot planning to make PS All Stars a series?

#11metroid compositePosted 11/12/2012 4:00:30 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
But they're totally owned by Sony, so what am I saying. XD

Superbot is an independent third party. (Granted, Insomniac has also always been an independent third party, and they stayed Sony exclusive for a decade, so...).
---
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision
#12Chzrm3Posted 11/12/2012 4:05:26 PM
Eurashal posted...
kupo1705 posted...
I think the series is called Playstation All-Stars and Battle Royale is a subtitle like Melee or Brawl.

Yeah, I think this is how it'll be. Also lets them use the All-Stars name if they ever want to do a different genre, like Playstation All-Stars Karting or Playstation All-Stars Dance Party and so forth.

Oo, I hope they don't. The only thing I'd be remotely okay with would be an adventure game that captures the spirit of those PS2 platformers, but even that would feel stinky compared to getting a PSASBR-2.
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#13materia101Posted 11/12/2012 4:42:33 PM
PSAS Racing
PSAS RPG
PSAS Soccer/Basketball/Hockey
PSAS VS Capcom (or Street Fighter style)
PSAS Rock Band
PSAS Leisure Suit Larry
PSAS Duty

Anything else?
---
This is a signature.
#14Nate_DihldorffPosted 11/12/2012 4:47:21 PM
Chzrm3 posted...

Superbot making a brawler for SEGA would be aweeeesooome!

Like Golden Axe and Streets of Rage?

But they're totally owned by Sony, so what am I saying. XD

"SuperBot Entertainment, Inc. is a fresh, new independent game studio located in way cool Culver City, California."
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
#15LuminescentRulePosted 11/12/2012 5:57:52 PM
They want to. But it most likely won't become one due to low sales.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#16Objection102Posted 11/12/2012 6:02:09 PM
kupo1705 posted...
I think the series is called Playstation All-Stars and Battle Royale is a subtitle like Melee or Brawl.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the case. The beta's name was "PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Public Beta", with a colon in the middle, so it's probably safe to assume that.
---
PSN: KJman456
"Such parlor tricks can get stuffed!" - Elizabeth