I'm only in high school, with a job, so I've got spending money, but...

#1pdizzles125Posted 11/12/2012 4:56:53 PM
Man... The Black Ops 2 hype is growing for me, and I thought I was tired of CoD. For people who aren't able to buy games very often, a lot of them might choose CoD

I think they should have released this game in December. I'll still day-1 this game, but right now my hype for BO2 has overshadowed my hype for this game. And even though "CoD Sucks," I bet some other people feel the same way. The release dates being so closed together I'm sure will affect sales. :/
---
PSASBR
November 20th
#2IcyFlamez96Posted 11/12/2012 4:57:49 PM
Halo is greater than
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
# of times krat0s didn't appropriately update my K count: 20+ :'[
#3Noctus3Posted 11/12/2012 4:59:26 PM
Rooster in my 'Rari
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#4ImDyinSquirtlePosted 11/12/2012 4:59:54 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Halo is greater than

Multiplatform is greater than
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#5WRRYYYYersPosted 11/12/2012 5:02:18 PM
Anyone who wants to buy CoD was probably not going to buy PS All Stars let alone ever heard of it.
---
Official Self-Proclaimed [King of Tager]/[Emperor Kanji]
http://i.imgur.com/DG452.png http://i.imgur.com/Corhp.jpg
#6Chzrm3Posted 11/12/2012 5:03:24 PM
Meh, Blops didn't do anything for me, so I'm not at all excited about this one.

MW is the heart of CoD - as far as I'm concerned, Blops is just riding on the name.
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#7Thunder097Posted 11/12/2012 5:03:29 PM
pdizzles125 posted...
Man... The Black Ops 2 hype is growing for me, and I thought I was tired of CoD. For people who aren't able to buy games very often, a lot of them might choose CoD

I think they should have released this game in December. I'll still day-1 this game, but right now my hype for BO2 has overshadowed my hype for this game. And even though "CoD Sucks," I bet some other people feel the same way. The release dates being so closed together I'm sure will affect sales. :/

I rented black ops 2 just so I can have something to do till PSASBR
---
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.
#8rumbalumbaPosted 11/12/2012 6:03:03 PM
High School. Black Ops.

/thread.
#9wwinterj25Posted 11/12/2012 6:06:41 PM
No time is the right time to release a game like this. All the big games come out around this time and by December all Christmas presents are bought and people have no money. Well most people.

I don't acre for COD but Hitman is out a few days before this game. Needless to say I'll buy both but if I had to choose it would be a tough call.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#10pdizzles125(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 6:10:18 PM
rumbalumba posted...
High School. Black Ops.

/thread.

Oh shut up... It gets a lot of hate. I've hated it too. But, it's so polished, quick, very fun, and Treyarch's DLC's are worth it to me.
---
PSASBR
November 20th