I'm only in high school, with a job, so I've got spending money, but...

#11I_Wanna_CookiePosted 11/12/2012 6:50:47 PM
pdizzles125 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
High School. Black Ops.

/thread.

Oh shut up... It gets a lot of hate. I've hated it too. But, it's so polished, quick, very fun, and Treyarch's DLC's are worth it to me.

To be fair, theyve had what, four, five years to polish the game?
---
I'm handsome.
#12Lexmark1989Posted 11/12/2012 8:06:35 PM
I was disappointed in the first blackops, will probably be disappointed in BO2. However since I have an 360 with halo 4 I may not even buy BO2 since I still have MW3, but that BO2 commercial almost had me.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#13ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/12/2012 8:08:17 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
Anyone who wants to buy CoD was probably not going to buy PS All Stars let alone ever heard of it.

I want to buy Black Ops 2, and I've fully pre-ordered All-Stars. There goes your logic. :3
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#14ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/12/2012 8:09:48 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
pdizzles125 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
High School. Black Ops.

/thread.

Oh shut up... It gets a lot of hate. I've hated it too. But, it's so polished, quick, very fun, and Treyarch's DLC's are worth it to me.

To be fair, theyve had what, four, five years to polish the game?

Except, Call of Duty has been polished since Call of Duty 4 (which is why they can get away with copy and pasting), and Black Ops 2 has been in development for two years, since two different developers work on the Call of Duty franchise.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#15drGigglessPosted 11/12/2012 8:10:53 PM
A high schooler excited for the next COD game. Ya don't say.
#16IcyFlamez96Posted 11/12/2012 8:18:53 PM
Black Ops is greater than
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
# of times krat0s didn't appropriately update my K count: 20+ :'[
#17grzajabarkusPosted 11/12/2012 8:20:31 PM
This game is better than cod, and halo. Just buy it.
#18vital_tundraPosted 11/12/2012 8:30:24 PM
Most FPS's don't do it for me. CoD isn't bad, but its not great. Anyone who thinks it is truly great doesn't know what they are talking about. And until an Amazing FPS like Planet Side 2 comes along I have no real interest
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#19The0bserverPosted 11/12/2012 8:33:59 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
No time is the right time to release a game like this. All the big games come out around this time and by December all Christmas presents are bought and people have no money. Well most people.

I don't acre for COD but Hitman is out a few days before this game. Needless to say I'll buy both but if I had to choose it would be a tough call.

Do you live in Europe? In NA, both games come out the 20th, which is why i am so stuck between hitman and this game. Im leaning allstars though.......... Decisions decisions.
---
--- Ich bin ein Berliener
#20RaRaillePosted 11/12/2012 8:34:27 PM
you'll probably get more from black ops 2 if you like CoD.. personally im getting both