I wonder if there will be any story as to why there are two Coles at once.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I wonder if there will be any story as to why there are two Coles at once.
4 years ago#1
Polygon Man ripped each of them out of different universes or constructed them from the mind of one Neutral Cole.

Something like that, but better.
The only way the upcoming Deadpool film will work is if right at the start they have the real Deadpool kill that freakish experiment from Wolverine Origins.
4 years ago#2
Greg has already said in the latest Gamescoop episode that the story is basically a shoe-in, tongue-in-cheek plot that's not good. i don't see why people are hyping this game's plot. don't expect anything from the devs that put in Fat Princess just because two of their employees worked on FP.
4 years ago#3
Don't count on a very in depth story...
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
4 years ago#4
I doubt they will even go into it. It will probably be something like...Cole is neutral but out of no where he goes evil, and same for good. I don't see them even mentioning there are two Coles in the game. Because its suppose to be the same character, its just...he can be evil, or good.
4 years ago#5
Cole: Colonel! I've got Evil Cole here. We've managed to avoid drowning!

Good enough reason for them to both be here, if ya ask me.
And it works because of Cole vs. Raiden, I guess...
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Support Project Crystallis! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
4 years ago#6
I try and think of G-Cole and E-Cole as Mario and Luigi.

The are the same....but different.
Helps me sleep at night.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
4 years ago#7
rumbalumba posted...
Greg has already said in the latest Gamescoop episode that the story is basically a shoe-in, tongue-in-cheek plot that's not good. i don't see why people are hyping this game's plot. don't expect anything from the devs that put in Fat Princess just because two of their employees worked on FP.

Wishful thinking.
Theres a knife wielding sociopath living in my basement.
But it's okay, he helps out with the chores.
4 years ago#8
well being that they have different rivals and probably aren't going to interact with each other in any way, no
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
4 years ago#9
A quick question, zam. Did Rumba ever do anything on this board other than b**** and moan about everything?
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.
4 years ago#10
Furryyiffer posted...
A quick question, zam. Did Rumba ever do anything on this board other than b**** and moan about everything?

He extracted all those audio files.
Asking once only makes you want it more
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I wonder if there will be any story as to why there are two Coles at once.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived