I wonder if there will be any story as to why there are two Coles at once.

#1SelitePosted 11/12/2012 10:54:05 PM
Polygon Man ripped each of them out of different universes or constructed them from the mind of one Neutral Cole.

Something like that, but better.
---
The only way the upcoming Deadpool film will work is if right at the start they have the real Deadpool kill that freakish experiment from Wolverine Origins.
#2rumbalumbaPosted 11/12/2012 10:57:33 PM
Greg has already said in the latest Gamescoop episode that the story is basically a shoe-in, tongue-in-cheek plot that's not good. i don't see why people are hyping this game's plot. don't expect anything from the devs that put in Fat Princess just because two of their employees worked on FP.
#3T_l_M_B_0Posted 11/12/2012 10:58:36 PM
Don't count on a very in depth story...
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#4grzajabarkusPosted 11/12/2012 10:58:40 PM
I doubt they will even go into it. It will probably be something like...Cole is neutral but out of no where he goes evil, and same for good. I don't see them even mentioning there are two Coles in the game. Because its suppose to be the same character, its just...he can be evil, or good.
#5Charizard18Posted 11/12/2012 10:58:40 PM
Cole: Colonel! I've got Evil Cole here. We've managed to avoid drowning!

Good enough reason for them to both be here, if ya ask me.
And it works because of Cole vs. Raiden, I guess...
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Support Project Crystallis! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#6jeremy21642Posted 11/12/2012 10:59:22 PM
I try and think of G-Cole and E-Cole as Mario and Luigi.

The are the same....but different.
Helps me sleep at night.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
#7Rip3465Posted 11/12/2012 11:01:27 PM
rumbalumba posted...
Greg has already said in the latest Gamescoop episode that the story is basically a shoe-in, tongue-in-cheek plot that's not good. i don't see why people are hyping this game's plot. don't expect anything from the devs that put in Fat Princess just because two of their employees worked on FP.

Wishful thinking.
---
Theres a knife wielding sociopath living in my basement.
But it's okay, he helps out with the chores.
#8G-ScythePosted 11/12/2012 11:01:53 PM
well being that they have different rivals and probably aren't going to interact with each other in any way, no
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#9FurryyifferPosted 11/12/2012 11:07:03 PM
A quick question, zam. Did Rumba ever do anything on this board other than b**** and moan about everything?
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.
#10AputiPosted 11/12/2012 11:13:19 PM
Furryyiffer posted...
A quick question, zam. Did Rumba ever do anything on this board other than b**** and moan about everything?

He extracted all those audio files.
---
Asking once only makes you want it more