I wonder if there will be any story as to why there are two Coles at once.

#11Selite(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 10:19:45 PM
Aputi posted...
Furryyiffer posted...
A quick question, zam. Did Rumba ever do anything on this board other than b**** and moan about everything?

He extracted all those audio files.

And then said there would be more characters and the final boss was the Negativitron.
---
The only way the upcoming Deadpool film will work is if right at the start they have the real Deadpool kill that freakish experiment from Wolverine Origins.
#12T_l_M_B_0Posted 11/12/2012 10:23:04 PM
Selite posted...
Aputi posted...
Furryyiffer posted...
A quick question, zam. Did Rumba ever do anything on this board other than b**** and moan about everything?

He extracted all those audio files.

And then said there would be more characters and the final boss was the Negativitron.

This.
Rumba loves to lie his ass off.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#13G-ScythePosted 11/12/2012 10:31:59 PM
Furryyiffer posted...

there was a short time period he was in a good mood.
it was right after the audio extraction, so i guess he was happy because he could troll people with those videos he uploaded to "hint" towards other characters he found in the beta files

once everyone stopped believing him about the characters and stopped caring about the BGMs, he went back to his old angry ways
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#14AnomalycadPosted 11/12/2012 10:48:29 PM
Selite posted...
Polygon Man ripped each of them out of different universes or constructed them from the mind of one Neutral Cole.

Something like that, but better.

Nahhh, they could just do the same story with the same character=Cole. Cole could happen to fight Fat Princess and he turns evil or had turned evil while Fat Princes tries to make him good again simply put. So Cole has 2 rivals