In your honest opinion, do you think this game will be better than Brawl?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. In your honest opinion, do you think this game will be better than Brawl?
3 years ago#1
Personally I think this game will. It will probably have a better online service, it has character customization, and it will probably be more competitive.
---
Leader of the illuminaughty...
3 years ago#2
Of course not.
3 years ago#3
I liked the beta more then brawl
---
Official Killua Zoldyck of the Storm 3 board http://tinyurl.com/99w9sew
http://tinyurl.com/ay2y6px
3 years ago#4
No, but I'll enjoy it more because I play Playstation more than any Nintendo's game
3 years ago#5
The online will be better than Brawl.
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft
3 years ago#6
I do. Unlike with Brawl, this one has a much better online, /and/ a better story. Replayablity abound.
3 years ago#7
jeremy21642 posted...
The online will be better than Brawl.
3 years ago#8
Brawl...yes. Melee....no.
---
PS+ID-RelicAssassin
3 years ago#9
Of course it will. There is soo many thing in this game that is better than Brawl. The only reason this game get bash on because its a so call " rip-off "
---
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.
3 years ago#10
I haven't played SSBB in nearly a year so it's hard to compare, but I'll say yes solely because I like PS characters more than Nintendo ones. I still like them, but not nearly as much.
---
Pull the lever or whatever, right now! Right now!!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. In your honest opinion, do you think this game will be better than Brawl?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived