In your honest opinion, do you think this game will be better than Brawl?

#11EtroAnimePosted 11/13/2012 1:57:13 PM
This isn't something I think about honestly and I love the Smash series a lot and will buy a Wii U when the new one releases. However, I don't compare the two, they each bring me a unique experience. Will I enjoy it more than Brawl should be the question and I sure will because I am excited for this game of the genre and I have played all I could out of Brawl.
---
Waiting for: PlayStation All-Stars & Ni no Kuni
PSN ID: Rammel29
#12Jon_GodPosted 11/13/2012 1:57:33 PM
In my personal opinion, yes.

In my opinion of what other people will think, probably not, it's a little too hardcore to pick up and play at parties, so I doubt it will ever steal the stage from SSB.

Still, being as good as it is, is good enough for me.

-JG
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#13tirkaroPosted 11/13/2012 1:58:49 PM
Brawl, yes, easily.

Melee on the other hand? Not even close.
---
GO GO GO GO GO GALO SENGEN
#14Charizard18Posted 11/13/2012 1:59:28 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I haven't played SSBB in nearly a year so it's hard to compare, but I'll say yes solely because I like PS characters more than Nintendo ones. I still like them, but not nearly as much.

This is pretty close to my answer. I haven't played Brawl in about two years because my Wii broke, so it's hard to tell. I can't really remember. This seems like it could be better, but Brawl has Ness and Lucas.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Support Project Crystallis! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#15LordMePosted 11/13/2012 2:01:43 PM
*Looks at watch*

Huh, surprised Geneocide is not here yet...

Anywho, Yeah I think it will be. But both are fun. I just this will have a better focus on acting and moving as a team.
#16taoxadasaPosted 11/13/2012 2:02:23 PM
Yes. And this is coming from a huge Smash Bros fan.
#17TrivioPosted 11/13/2012 2:03:40 PM
For me it will be way better.
And yes im a girl gamer playing a fighting game.
---
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "
#182camelintinycarPosted 11/13/2012 2:05:32 PM
^ G.I.R.L.
Guy
In
Real
Life
---
I posted this for you!!
#19satat317Posted 11/13/2012 2:06:48 PM
Honestly I like this game, but it doesnt have as much flare as brawl did when it was announce. When it was announced with that trailer, i wanted to tell the world. i grew up with both, but half of the PS cast were just weird to me. the games were too. Like them both, but I think Brawl and hacked projects are better. ppl will say Psabr is better becomes it offers more, which is no surprise. look who's designing it and the year is 2012. We wont even be able to compare smash universe to this if it comes out 2015. though i gaurantee it'll be better.
---
Official ~NARIKO~ of the PSASBR boards
#20Bahamut_ShinPosted 11/13/2012 2:06:55 PM
2camelintinycar posted...
^ G.I.R.L.
Guy
In
Real
Life

JAJAJA you win!!
---
this guy don't speak english!!