In your honest opinion, do you think this game will be better than Brawl?

#21IcyFlamez96Posted 11/13/2012 3:08:39 PM
taoxadasa posted...
Yes. And this is coming from a huge Smash Bros fan.

---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
# of times krat0s didn't appropriately update my K count: 20+ :'[
#22tscooktPosted 11/13/2012 3:11:21 PM
As a SSBM(B) fan, I think the online factor alone will make this game way more fun and have way more replayability plus I actually prefer the super system to the ring out and percentage system
---
PSN: timscook
#23fretless58Posted 11/13/2012 3:11:26 PM
I already like the mechanics in the beta more than Smash Bros. so the full game is going to be a lot better than Brawl, at least to me.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561197991794515
#24LilCrimsonNemoPosted 11/13/2012 3:13:42 PM
Brawl? Hell yes.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7YyBDDL-30&feature=relmfu
Official Sir Little Turd of the Allucaneet Kingdom
#25Tobi011Posted 11/13/2012 3:16:38 PM
Yes but only slightly.
#26Dr_Jungy_BrogenPosted 11/13/2012 3:17:31 PM
It is a really fun game from what I've played... but I severely doubt it will ever be better than Super Smash.
---
I'm a doctor too.
#27brassmegamanPosted 11/13/2012 3:20:26 PM
no..H3ll no. smash always has load of content and hours apon hours of fun. hell i still havent unlock everthing in bawl yet. but pasbr will be totally awesome too.
#28dadkwasherePosted 11/13/2012 3:21:06 PM
They are already building a new super smash too.
---
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.
#29MajesticFerretPosted 11/13/2012 3:22:28 PM
Seeing as I'm about to move to a place where I don't know anybody and this has online, I'll have to say yes from that alone.

Also, I'm 100x better at this game than Smash, and that's just from playing the Beta. Smash is a horribly balanced juggle fest to where I've had Sheik/Falco players get me up in the air and there was nothing I could do and it was boring and frustrating, which is especially horrible for a party fighter. In fact, it's one of the reasons I'm positive about the knockback in this game as it keeps things from getting too juggle friendly.

In fact, I heard someone say that this is less beginner friendly and I HIGHLY disagree with that. At least with this, a beginner can save up for at least a lv. 2 and probably get a few kills even on skilled players while good ****ing luck trying to get a few kills on Smash experts.

The reason I think I'm better at this game than Smash is because this game is less about reflexes and juggles and more about tactics, which to me, caters more to fun FFA play.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#30MegaSTVPosted 11/13/2012 3:23:15 PM
No.

Brawl has iconic characters that everyone loves and its only real limitation is the platform it is on.

The SSB Franchise simply draws from a pull of more memorable characters than the the playstation franchise can hope to.
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968