In your honest opinion, do you think this game will be better than Brawl?

#71MARl0Posted 11/13/2012 7:27:20 PM
Only the online play functionality will be better than Brawl. The core gameplay and the character line up won't even come close in my opinion.
---
Currently playing: Resident Evil 6 (PS3) / Final Fantasy Dimensions (iPad)
#72trollhunter2Posted 11/13/2012 7:29:03 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
In some ways, yes. In other ways, no.

---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#73pixel378Posted 11/13/2012 7:53:21 PM
For me yes. I like everything about this game.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#74Godstriker8Posted 11/13/2012 7:57:48 PM
Not even
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#75SaduhemPosted 11/13/2012 8:02:14 PM(edited)
I think it could but there is so much hate in its way it's ridiculous. I hope that over time it will change and do so well to get it's own sequel and maybe ongoing series
#76ymdasePosted 11/13/2012 8:27:29 PM
Of course yes
#77Knowledge_KingPosted 11/13/2012 8:32:23 PM
No for reasons I've stated in other topics such as worse characters, modes, gameplay, etc. especially since I don't like or see the appeal of online play so it plays no factor to me.
---
http://www.reverbnation.com/intellectualquota
http://www.datpiff.com/Intellectual-Quota-Intellectual-World-mixtape.287780.html
#78RagirothPosted 11/13/2012 8:36:35 PM
In certain areas I think it will beat it. But others it will not. Like it might be more competitive and have better online, but it will have really weak single player and/or unlockable content compared to Brawl.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#79Bleach313Posted 11/13/2012 8:43:18 PM
trollhunter2 posted...
MegaSTV posted...
No.

Brawl has iconic characters that everyone loves and its only real limitation is the platform it is on.

The SSB Franchise simply draws from a pull of more memorable characters than the the playstation franchise can hope to.

brawl has link,mario,pokemon and maybe donkey kong but to say that chars like marth,olimar and ness are iconic is pure ignorance dude. Also stay on topic we are talking about the gameplay, not about the chars

Dude we are not ONLY talking about gameplay. We are talking about both games as a whole, and saying characters isn't part of it IS pure ignorance. Also Ness and Olimar are very iconic here in the US, there games are famous as heck here.

Anyways what was good about the roster of SSBB was that Nintendo added characters like Marth, Mr Game and Watch, and Captain Falcon that we didn't know about. Just playing as them make you interested as heck to learn more about them. Heck because of SSBM we got Fire Emblem because of the US's spark of interest in Marth.

The only problem I see with the PSASBR roster is that some aren't iconic Playstation characters like Big Daddy, some aren't even liked like Dino and Raiden (sorta Raiden), and some people just aren't interesting because of their origin or design like Fat Princess. I'm not saying that PSASBR's roster is downright terrible but you can see the flaws in the roster.

Btw I support PSASBR and actually got it pre-ordered, but I'm not gonna ignore flaws because I tell what I see. Also it's very hard to compare when one isn't even out yet lol.
#80IcyFlamez96Posted 11/13/2012 8:47:29 PM
Knowledge_King posted...
I don't like or see the appeal of online play so it plays no factor to me.

What
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
# of times krat0s didn't appropriately update my K count: 20+ :'[