In your honest opinion, do you think this game will be better than Brawl?

#81GANONDORFIVYPosted 11/13/2012 7:52:59 PM
What about i dont give a fu....i have both games and i dont care, im not that lame to compare them they different
---
"I think different than you sir,and im here to stay, no matter how hard you close your eyes i'll be here" GANONDORFIVY
#82paladinzioPosted 11/13/2012 8:31:53 PM
Of course. Melee is still better.
---
XBL: NE0Cloak
PSN:Xephyer_Sword
#83darklinkfan55Posted 11/13/2012 8:39:26 PM
i played melee for countless hours, but brawl.. havent played it as much :\
---
~everyone has a darkside, link has two~
#84BombermanFanaticPosted 11/13/2012 8:42:45 PM
I absolutely love Brawk. I've put around 500 hours into it, and even been to some tourneys. It's a great game.

But I have a feeling this one will be much better, especially from a competitive standpoint.
---
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 65,including taoxadasa
#85keyblade_lordPosted 11/13/2012 9:10:55 PM
MrKiry posted...
Brawl...yes. Melee....no.

---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam and Gamertag: Joseponypants
#86MegaSTVPosted 11/13/2012 9:15:58 PM
trollhunter2 posted...
MegaSTV posted...
No.

Brawl has iconic characters that everyone loves and its only real limitation is the platform it is on.

The SSB Franchise simply draws from a pull of more memorable characters than the the playstation franchise can hope to.

brawl has link,mario,pokemon and maybe donkey kong but to say that chars like marth,olimar and ness are iconic is pure ignorance dude. Also stay on topic we are talking about the gameplay, not about the chars

That's not what the topic is asking.

In terms of roster, Brawl has Zelda Series, Star Fox Series, Pokemon Series, Kirby Series, Fire Emblem Series, and Sonic. You get to beat people up with your favorite characters. This is a good thing. If you want to compare them to the characters in Playstation series, many of which I like, but I wouldn't know about if I didn't have a playstation 3, you're going to have a bad time.

Not only that,but as a party game, the SSB series is simply in a class of its own. It's relative worth is based on who it is meant to appeal to. And if Brawl was on a better system with better online support, it would still be going hella strong. Brawl is a wickedly good game. The fighting system may not be as "refined" as Melee's but it has definitely stood the test of time, and on many levels, I like it more. It has casual appeal and high level appeal.
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968
#87paralyzed21Posted 11/13/2012 9:22:28 PM
better? yes

more popular? no
---
http://www.wearethepanicdivision.com | http://www.facebook.com/thepanicdivision
---
#88liquidleonx3Posted 11/13/2012 9:49:05 PM
Well Brawl sucked so maybe. Melee on the other hand is a whole other beast. The only thing appealing about Brawl to me is the mods. Project M mainly.
---
{-Official Eight Gates Lee of Everywhere}
I'm waiting for IGN's review. I grew up with it so they're the only reviewers I trust. - HappyUnicorn101
#89ericbogardPosted 11/13/2012 9:53:29 PM
After this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqwKF5Mi6xs&feature=BFa&list=FLDQ0ONkxrKVA_ShBqMYktSA

I'm pretty sure it will be a LOT better than SSB.

Just looking at the last matches between the guys from the QA team, with Seth Killian and ClockWork talking about the game, makes me feel secure about the future of that game.

(I do hope you all know who these guys are if you are into fighting games)
---
Nothing !
#90johnluke728Posted 11/13/2012 10:22:27 PM
jeremy21642 posted...
The online will be better than Brawl.

True that. It still irks me that Nintendo delayed Brawl's release for a year, an entire year, just to rewrite some of the engine to support online play, and they botch it up. (Only to watch Ubisoft fix those problems with TMNT Smashup!)

It was rage-inducing to be competitive with all the hiccups, and this is coming from a pretty patient guy, so I continued fighting bots set to "Nasty" in multiplayer. To be honest, I don't think Brawl and this game can be compared to each other, but as far as online multiplayer goes, Sony's got it, and Nintendon't. The next iteration of Smash Bros may change that, but in the meantime, it's still a fair comparison.