I'm going to wait for the Game of the Year/Complete edition.

#1LittlejefferyPosted 11/13/2012 4:53:01 PM
The 20 preorder costumes and the inevitable dlc characters, stages, outfits, etc will be worth the wait. Before anypony says that I will cave eventually, you have no idea how patient I am.
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#2WRRYYYYersPosted 11/13/2012 4:53:32 PM
Good for you. You can go now.
---
120% Scientific Magno-Swag [King of Tager]
http://i.imgur.com/2145H.jpg
#3geneocidePosted 11/13/2012 4:55:18 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
Good for you. You can go now.

---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#4AndKevinBaconPosted 11/13/2012 4:55:33 PM
You must not be Radec.
#5diebuster2Posted 11/13/2012 4:58:01 PM(edited)
Same here buddy. Or if not, wait till the game goes on sale. Won't be a big loss then to make up for the reasonably lacking roster. In fact, it's funny how RPG characters have flown right over Superbot's head.
---
Dreams are like rainbows; only idiots catch them.
Playing: Borderlands 2, ToGraces F.
#6ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/13/2012 5:00:42 PM
Well, your patience is commendable. Have fun waiting a year while everyone else plays, masters, and gets bored of the game by the time you come back.

Unless you weren't worried about online play.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#78f9g43k8ku7335pPosted 11/14/2012 6:42:27 AM
I think I'm gonna wait too. I was planning on pre-ordering, but then I remembered all the DLC that's likely to be released. Now if all future DLC was somehow made free for everyone who pre-ordered the game I'd place my order now. But I'm not paying for half of a game because companies are too greedy and purposely leave out content to make it downloaded later for an additional fee.

I'll gamefly it in the meantime.
#8chocolatemc42Posted 11/14/2012 7:17:16 AM
8f9g43k8ku7335p posted...
I think I'm gonna wait too. I was planning on pre-ordering, but then I remembered all the DLC that's likely to be released. Now if all future DLC was somehow made free for everyone who pre-ordered the game I'd place my order now. But I'm not paying for half of a game because companies are too greedy and purposely leave out content to make it downloaded later for an additional fee.

I'll gamefly it in the meantime.

My sentiment exactly. 60 bucks a game, then most likely 30 bucks in DLC, just to have a game with 3/4 the content of Melee. It isn't financially responsible to pay 90 bucks for a game. The sad part is, most of what is gonna be DLC would have been unlockable 8 years ago. Pay more for less... So since that won't be changing anytime soon, GOTY bundles are the way to go.
---
Not changing this sig till we get a proper Mega Man sequel!
PSN: Michael_Thomas09
#9ManuKesnaPosted 11/14/2012 7:25:59 AM
good for you i guess but i like the games i like and want as soon as they are out, besides, is not like i am saving tons of money lol
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#10blaze19_0XPosted 11/14/2012 7:30:45 AM(edited)
ChocoboDreams posted...
Well, your patience is commendable. Have fun waiting a year while everyone else plays, masters, and gets bored of the game by the time you come back.

Unless you weren't worried about online play.

If this game only lasts people a year then it wasn't a very good one to begin with.

Games like Street Fighter, Smash or Halo pretty much last until the next rendition comes out and often even afterwords. Sony has never had a potential exclusive other than maybe LittleBigPlanet. At the very least, they've never had a competitive game like this.

At any rate TC, there's no gaurantee there will even be a GOTY version that has all the DLC included. I'd say wait for reviews, pay attention to the pros and cons and then decide if you want to get it now or not.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale