3 years ago#1
Well...did you? - Results (120 votes)
Yes. From PSN
12.5% (15 votes)
Yes. From a retail/game store
55% (66 votes)
Yes. From an online store(Amazon, etc)
13.33% (16 votes)
No. But i plan on buying this game day one.
5% (6 votes)
No. But i plan on buying this game later on.
7.5% (9 votes)
No. I'm not interested in buying/playing this game.
3.33% (4 votes)
3.33% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
i'm still on the fence on which version i should get.(digital or physical) i'm tempted to just preorder from PSN for convenience.
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
3 years ago#2
3 years ago#3
Already preordered from a retail store but I'm thinking of preordering off the PSN just for the midnight release.
"Christ, he's like a sales rep that won't take no for an answer!"
-Jake on the Ustanak
3 years ago#4
Sandroco posted...
Already preordered from a retail store but I'm thinking of preordering off the PSN just for the midnight release.
3 years ago#5
Preorded on PSN because Canada sucks in terms of its wide openess. Nearest game store is 30 km down a highway. And even then, its a crappy little EB Games.
Your favorite Canadian LPer! www.youtube.com/goodbye18000
3 years ago#6
Retail store. I don't really care about the PSN midnight release, since I have school and my PS3 usually likes to commit suicide, and I don't wanna redownload it 50 times.
Pull the lever or whatever, right now! Right now!!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
3 years ago#7
I voted yes as I will be from a retail store in 6 days but haven't yet. Also I'm from the UK and the game is out the 23rd here so there is more than enough time to do that. :D
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
3 years ago#8
amazon as usual :D
Jumping Jehosephats!
3 years ago#9
Pre-ordered from EBGames. 8 more days till it releases here, but I'm not playing it for another 10 =C

Also, since I had it pre-ordered a few months ago, when I went to the EBExpo, I got 4 shirts =D

I was only meant to get one, but I went to the Pre-order Kiosk 4 times and got a different shirt each time (there were only 4 shirts: one for Drake, one for Kratos, a Sackboy and a Ratchet)
PSN=Cyber_Boy94, Youtube = http://www.youtube.com/user/SyberBoy94?feature=mhee
The Official Keyblade Master of the FF Versus XIII Board
3 years ago#10
People who voted "No. I'm not interested in buying/playing this game.", why are you here? o_o
Rick Riordan rules the world!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived