60$, too much or just about right? Discuss

#11TaizukuPosted 11/13/2012 8:36:09 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
60 bucks a game has been too much since these consoles came into practice, so my saying it's too much has nothing to do with the game. Bottom line, it's the one and only game I've bought all year other than Mass Effect 3 (which was January), so apparently it's more worth my 60 than anything else that came out this year.

Why actually spend money on games...WHEN YOU HAVE PS+
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#12sworderPosted 11/13/2012 8:36:55 PM
Honestly, I think all fighting games are worth $49.99 at most. This one is no exception.
#13ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/13/2012 8:43:14 PM
Taizuku posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
60 bucks a game has been too much since these consoles came into practice, so my saying it's too much has nothing to do with the game. Bottom line, it's the one and only game I've bought all year other than Mass Effect 3 (which was January), so apparently it's more worth my 60 than anything else that came out this year.

I don't have PS+, but I'm getting a years worth at the beginning of next year. <3
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#14TaizukuPosted 11/13/2012 8:44:10 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
Taizuku posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

I don't have PS+, but I'm getting a years worth at the beginning of next year. <3

It's worth it. I promise you.
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#15Eureka_Seven_RLPosted 11/13/2012 8:46:56 PM(edited)
$60 is too much for games in general. Comparatively it's just not worth it.
---
PSN: crow-sama
#16ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/13/2012 8:47:03 PM
Taizuku posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
Taizuku posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

It's worth it. I promise you.

I had it back when they first introduced it (when Wipeout HD was introduced as a free game and Infamous got a 60 minute free trial). They've stepped up there game -a lot- since then...I don't want to be without PS Plus now, like, ever. So many games for free right now that I can't play.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#17wwinterj25Posted 11/13/2012 8:54:27 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
So many games for free right now that I can't play.

Free? You're paying to play them.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#18BombermanFanaticPosted 11/13/2012 8:56:45 PM
it's not enough. it should cost far more.
---
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 65,including taoxadasa
#19Lexmark1989Posted 11/13/2012 9:01:58 PM
sworder posted...
Honestly, I think all fighting games are worth $49.99 at most. This one is no exception.

Its more a party game than a fighter but why should it be less than games with little to zero replay value with only 12 to 20 hours of gameplay? I never get that logic.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#20ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/13/2012 9:05:19 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
So many games for free right now that I can't play.

Free? You're paying to play them.

I'm paying for the service, which the games come free with. True that I need to hold on to the service to be able to play them, but like I said I'm getting a year's worth of PSPlus, and I'll be doing the same thing come the Christmas after. Not necessarily something I'll have to worry about.
---