60$, too much or just about right? Discuss

#41ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/14/2012 12:13:08 AM
EsperStarr posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
RhinoStrega posted...
Sounds like a ripoff. Does ps+ make the psn connection better?

You might not feel it's worth it, but no way in the world is PS+ anything close to a rip-off. I think you're just trying to sound justified in not having it. :3

Yeah I agree.
It's a legitimate awesome service. 50 dollars a year for like a billion free games is just awesome. I never want to go back to not having it DX

I mean RE5 is free this month DX you get discounts, early access to betas,

My ps3 froze at one point posting super street fighter 4 and my file was corrupted.little did I know, PS+ had just automatically uploaded the file to the server...and I was saved!! Thanx be to yevon!

Too many games and free avatars and themes for 50 bux a year...you're paying like5 percent of west the true value is right new

King of Fighters XIII is free right now. :(
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#42thechaoticclownPosted 11/14/2012 12:20:17 AM
I paid $150 for Modern Warfare 3
#43xKazeruxPosted 11/14/2012 1:07:21 AM(edited)
EsperStarr posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
RhinoStrega posted...
Sounds like a ripoff. Does ps+ make the psn connection better?

You might not feel it's worth it, but no way in the world is PS+ anything close to a rip-off. I think you're just trying to sound justified in not having it. :3

Yeah I agree.
It's a legitimate awesome service. 50 dollars a year for like a billion free games is just awesome. I never want to go back to not having it DX

I mean RE5 is free this month DX you get discounts, early access to betas,

My ps3 froze at one point posting super street fighter 4 and my file was corrupted.little did I know, PS+ had just automatically uploaded the file to the server...and I was saved!! Thanx be to yevon!

Too many games and free avatars and themes for 50 bux a year...you're paying like5 percent of west the true value is right new

My friend convinced me to get PS+, and man was I glad I did because my PS3 harddrive corrupted the day after I got it. Luckily I had everything saved on the cloud storage. It's almost like Sony said "Hey, now that you got PS+, let us show you how useful our cloud storage system is by corrupting your harddrive!" >_>

But seriously, I was so glad I didn't lose all my saves. And I got two PS3's so thanks to the cloud I can just move between them without having to bring my PS3 downstairs or moving my file with a USB or something, it's pretty nifty.

And when certain games, like RE5 become free (which I love since it's one of my favorite games and I didn't have it on PS3 and was about to buy it again) I can put it on both consoles and just play with my bro. I'm pretty sure I'll be a permanent PS+ user now. xD

Also, on topic.. $60 is fine. I've bought quite a few $60 games within just the last two months, but as long as I get my money's worth out of them I'm happy. This game looks like one I'll play for a LONG time, if it's at least half as good as Brawl which I'm sure it'll far exceed my expectations.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Playing: RE6, ACIII, DMC HD, MGS: PW, DR2: OTR, Borderlands 2, KoF XIII, LBP2, RE4, CV: HoD, Dark Souls, Warriors Orochi 2
#44hyjinx17Posted 11/14/2012 1:08:06 AM
well when it's $60 plus god knows how much for all the characters a lot of us actually want, it's too much
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#45Game-XpertPosted 11/14/2012 1:34:24 AM
I think it depends on the game, some games arn't worth $60 at all.
#46Gam3r777Posted 11/14/2012 2:13:11 AM
$60 is too much for ANY game, but I'll still buy anyway because I want to support Sony.
#47RhinoStregaPosted 11/14/2012 2:15:02 AM
Gam3r777 posted...
$60 is too much for ANY game, but I'll still buy anyway because I want to support Sony.

I had a good laugh. Thanks.
---
Monster Hunter is awesome.
#48Skul_Posted 11/14/2012 2:39:26 AM
Its more than games should be, but its the standared, so w/e.
---
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
#49LuminescentRulePosted 11/14/2012 4:07:35 AM
Too much for so little content.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#50RainbowsaurusPosted 11/14/2012 4:24:03 AM
Perfect. $60 is standard for pretty much any console game anyways, and I've payed $60 for games that I've played once and never touched again. Plus, this comes with a version I can take anywhere I go, even if it is the exact same. It's saving me $40.
---
Pull the lever or whatever, right now! Right now!!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D