4 years ago#11
diebuster2 posted...
Bahamut_Shin posted...
StormBlitz posted...
I don't care.

User Info: JollyBuda

JollyBuda
4 years ago#12
A game endorsed by Seth Killian and clockw0rk? I would be more surprised if it doesn't....
PSN: MrMonochrome
UMvC3: Hulk / Vergil / Spencer, SSFIV:AE: Dudley

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
4 years ago#13
The only negative reaction anyone is going to get is the Smash community, and it'll just be from jealousy.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: PhantomEmperor

PhantomEmperor
4 years ago#14
ChocoboDreams posted...
The only negative reaction anyone is going to get is the Smash community, and it'll just be from jealousy.

Lol of course they would be
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Raiden,Sly,Ratchet UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`

User Info: Rikudo-Pein

Rikudo-Pein
4 years ago#15
kupo1705 posted...
diebuster2 posted...
Omar_Kendall posted...
StormBlitz posted...
I don't care.
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "

User Info: Trivio

Trivio
4 years ago#16
I would love it.
And yes im a girl gamer who loves fighting games.
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "

User Info: Eurashal

Eurashal
4 years ago#17
ChocoboDreams posted...

I dunno, you'll probably get some of the Marvel, Tekken and Street Fighter players going "It Smash clone not fighter!".
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
4 years ago#18
Eurashal posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

I dunno, you'll probably get some of the Marvel, Tekken and Street Fighter players going "It Smash clone not fighter!".

Maybe, but the Smash community (or a select few) already are upset that All-Stars is getting a lot of competitive recognition. The hour and a half long video of WNF has plenty of negative comments from Smash fans, who are upset Smash was never viewed competitively.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: AndKevinBacon

AndKevinBacon
4 years ago#19
Trivio posted...
I would love it.
And yes im a girl gamer who loves fighting games.

User Info: Mario_Bones

Mario_Bones
4 years ago#20
I'd be happy, especially since it's a game I'm decent at, so I could have a chance in the competitive scene. I'd also hope it'd encourage Sakurai to make SSB4 more like Melee and less like Brawl, so Smash could be viewed more competitively
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
I post game stuffs on my blog thingy: http://marioboneyard.blogspot.com.au

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived