everyones reaction

#11kupo1705Posted 11/14/2012 12:54:51 AM
diebuster2 posted...
Bahamut_Shin posted...
StormBlitz posted...
I don't care.
#12JollyBudaPosted 11/14/2012 1:09:20 AM
A game endorsed by Seth Killian and clockw0rk? I would be more surprised if it doesn't....
---
PSN: MrMonochrome
UMvC3: Hulk / Vergil / Spencer, SSFIV:AE: Dudley
#13ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/14/2012 1:17:04 AM
The only negative reaction anyone is going to get is the Smash community, and it'll just be from jealousy.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#14PhantomEmperor(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 2:23:00 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
The only negative reaction anyone is going to get is the Smash community, and it'll just be from jealousy.

Lol of course they would be
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Raiden,Sly,Ratchet UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#15Rikudo-PeinPosted 11/14/2012 2:34:56 AM(edited)
kupo1705 posted...
diebuster2 posted...
Omar_Kendall posted...
StormBlitz posted...
I don't care.

---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#16TrivioPosted 11/14/2012 2:43:42 AM
I would love it.
And yes im a girl gamer who loves fighting games.
---
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "
#17EurashalPosted 11/14/2012 4:15:32 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...

I dunno, you'll probably get some of the Marvel, Tekken and Street Fighter players going "It Smash clone not fighter!".
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
#18ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/14/2012 4:18:14 AM
Eurashal posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...

I dunno, you'll probably get some of the Marvel, Tekken and Street Fighter players going "It Smash clone not fighter!".

Maybe, but the Smash community (or a select few) already are upset that All-Stars is getting a lot of competitive recognition. The hour and a half long video of WNF has plenty of negative comments from Smash fans, who are upset Smash was never viewed competitively.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#19AndKevinBaconPosted 11/14/2012 4:49:06 AM
Trivio posted...
I would love it.
And yes im a girl gamer who loves fighting games.
#20Mario_BonesPosted 11/14/2012 4:51:35 AM
I'd be happy, especially since it's a game I'm decent at, so I could have a chance in the competitive scene. I'd also hope it'd encourage Sakurai to make SSB4 more like Melee and less like Brawl, so Smash could be viewed more competitively
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
I post game stuffs on my blog thingy: http://marioboneyard.blogspot.com.au