First DLC Characters Revealed

#121LuminescentRulePosted 11/15/2012 9:59:57 AM
Taizuku posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
Pieman0920 posted...
Free characters implies they are probably pretty much done and on disk, but its not like that's an issue outside of waiting, since free is free.

Yeah, 2 months after release when the game's online community has died.

Shut up dude, you're not even trying. Name a single game ever that's online community died in 2 months.

Twisted Metal.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#122XplodnPnguins92Posted 11/15/2012 10:00:00 AM
wow two nobodies. talk about bottom of the barrel.
---
http://www.sdtekken.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TTT2.png
#123Pieman0920Posted 11/15/2012 10:00:04 AM
Taizuku posted...
Shut up dude, you're not even trying. Name a single game ever that's online community died in 2 months.

Well there is a significant drop off by around then. Especially for lower profile games. Still, the release of new characters is probably a way to try to counter that by drumming up interest later on. That was part of the plan for SFxT, though it backfired on them due to its cost. This is probably the same (as in the characters will likely be there on the disk and can the game can probably be hacked so they can played early) but its not charging people.
---
(9^_^)--------0(x_X^)
Official ungrateful jerk of GameFAQs.
#124T_K_14Posted 11/15/2012 10:00:20 AM
This kind of explains why they gave away Starhawk's single player campaign to PS+ members a while back and will be including Gravity Rush in the first instant game collection on the Vita.
---
PSN: T_K_17
#125TatariNightPosted 11/15/2012 10:00:41 AM
You could just download the DLC for free during the two weeks even if you don't have the game.
---
NP: ZOE2 (PS3) , Nothing (VITA), Nothing (360) DOTA2 (PC)
PSN: Nanaya89 Steam: Handsoffthepanda
#126TaizukuPosted 11/15/2012 10:01:20 AM
iLovebabes posted...
Taizuku posted...
Pieman0920 posted...
Free characters implies they are probably pretty much done and on disk, but its not like that's an issue outside of waiting, since free is free.

I can. Twisted Metal, and Skull Girls. I gave you one for free.

Skullgirls online community is still active, not as active as it was, but you can still find matches easy. Same with TM. I should know, seeing as I have both games. And Skullgirls is still played in tournaments...so it clearly still has an online community. Silence. You're just looking stupid now.
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#127chocolatemc42Posted 11/15/2012 10:01:32 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
chocolatemc42 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
I NEVER thought character DLC would ever be free.

So it's completely free for the first two weeks. Excellent news. This means people that were waiting for the GOTY version should just get the game now as you actually save money.

I was wondering why Superbot admitted to DLC so early. So they knew what they were doing.

No, I can simply download them free before getting the game, thus enabling a wait and see approach.

Yeah I forgot about that. So that means anyone with a PS3 or acess to one when it comes out has no excuse if they can't secure it in 2 weeks.

Honestly outside of Kat, there were characters with non-stop requests.

Crash
Spyro
Cloud
Lightning
Snake

Some that were Sony owned and made no sense to ignore

Gabe Logan
Dart
Ico/Yorda
Wander

Honestly if at least 2 of those 9 aren't released, I won't be investing.
---
Not changing this sig till we get a proper Mega Man sequel!
PSN: Michael_Thomas09
#128RainbowsaurusPosted 11/15/2012 10:01:46 AM
I've only played a bit of GR, but awesome!
---
When I say boom, boom, boom you say bam, bam, bam! No pause in between come on, let's jam!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus
#129sworderPosted 11/15/2012 10:01:54 AM
Pieman0920 posted...

says the guy that has been here for years lmao
#130ManuKesnaPosted 11/15/2012 10:02:09 AM
SmallSpock posted...
iLovebabes posted...
Pieman0920 posted...

I agree with this.

I liked you when you implied you disliked Kat, but now you are riding LuminescentRule which makes you awful.

/ignore.

Aww poor baby put me on ignore. Anyways, he has a point.

nah he doesnt, all he does is waste his time trolling this board, I hope you are not stupid enough to make that same thing
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna