First DLC Characters Revealed

#151TaizukuPosted 11/15/2012 9:19:16 AM
ManuKesna posted...
You are right i am wasting time. Time at work. Wow, its nothing. Anything else that you would like to add that doesn't matter?

yeah that you should "waste" that time enjoying the things you like instead of wasting it in things you dont, just a friendly advice for your life

Leave these fools be. Let them complain at the air.
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#152ManuKesnaPosted 11/15/2012 9:20:23 AM
ManuKesna posted...
You are right i am wasting time. Time at work. Wow, its nothing. Anything else that you would like to add that doesn't matter?

yeah that you should "waste" that time enjoying the things you like instead of wasting it in things you dont, just a friendly advice for your life

you are right :o

damn i am even more excited for this game now!
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#153iLovebabesPosted 11/15/2012 9:21:55 AM
You guys are so dense. It is sad.
---
Smash bros = party fighter---
Sony Smash = marketing fighter---360-PS3-Wii-3DS
#154zxelmanPosted 11/15/2012 9:23:24 AM
I am pretty hyped though. Wish it didn't have to take until next year but that's fine.

Kat is going to be a pretty interesting character. It's obvious she'll be in the air a lot.
---
Official Toro of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale Board
Steam & PSN: Xelorx
#155Nisa20Posted 11/15/2012 9:24:59 AM
ManuKesna posted...
ManuKesna posted...

you are right :o

damn i am even more excited for this game now!

He's not wasting his time, he's just like the rest. Complaining about something he'll more than likely end up getting..but never admitting he was wrong.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#156JV571Posted 11/15/2012 9:35:08 AM
Is it Christmas already?
---
"Nevermind her, she's just a sandwich..." || Unofficial Official Klonoa of the PSABR board... WAHOO!
http://jv571.weebly.com/
#157Rikudo-PeinPosted 11/15/2012 9:36:13 AM
YAY. NICE.
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#158soothsayer77Posted 11/15/2012 9:37:45 AM(edited)
That's how you do it! DLC for fighting games can be really annoying, especially on the online frontier. I hate feeling like the game is all divided up. There's not too many great ways to solve it, but one of those ways is to make it free which they have!

It might suck for the people that pick up the game and miss the free window, but it's still fantastic news.

I'm actually psyched for Emmet. I really enjoyed Starhawk, and I think he has the potential to bring some crazy sky dropping madness to PSAS. And Kat deserves to be in. She was highly requested, reps the Vita in a nice way, another female rep, and Gravity Rush is getting a sequel.

And everyone knows the only reason why Twisted Metal's online community died was because the online was busted the day of release. It was literally about a 9 out of 10 chance you wouldn't get into a game when you searched, and the problem wasn't fixed (and still not completely) until months after release. None of this was evident in the PSAS beta, when it already was for the Twisted Metal beta.

Hell, I just played Starhawk the other day with plenty of people online. A game the super-smart-and-totally-not-entitled guys here are saying flopped, yet are also saying that this game's (which is almost guaranteed to preform better than Starhawk) online will be dead in two months.

Maybe you guys with you're short attention spans and your need for instant gratification will be out by then, but anyone with any sense knows this game will be playing fine 2 months after release unless there's something seriously wrong with the game. Which Superbot seems adamant about staying on top of.

It's kind of unbelievable that news like this has any sort of this negativity surrounding it anyway. But then again, I must learn to never underestimate how low GameFAQS can go.
#159KindertotenwaldPosted 11/15/2012 9:37:30 AM
Kat I don't mind its a female and will have a good moveset hopefully.

But Emmet Graves? I really don;t see what he will bring to the table.

Also calling it now Summoning buildings and the robot jet will be apart of his supers
---
TTT2: Yoshimitsu & Kunimitsu
#160LordMePosted 11/15/2012 9:40:19 AM
So glad Kat got in the game!

Kinda mad Emmet got in... He is kind of a useless addition... Where was Dart or Keats? Yoshitsune even!