First DLC Characters Revealed

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. First DLC Characters Revealed
3 years ago#31
That may sound a little tricky, so let me be clear: once Kat and Emmett are finished, we値l put them up for download. They値l be totally free for two weeks. The only limit is that you have a two-week window to claim the characters. Once you have Kat and Emmett, they are yours forever. That may sound like a lot to remember, so don稚 worry, we値l be back closer to their release to remind you of all these details.

In other words, it's going to be either paid dlc after those two weeks or they won't be available to anyone anymore. Lame.

how is that lame? lmfao
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
3 years ago#32
ljobenza posted...
That may sound a little tricky, so let me be clear: once Kat and Emmett are finished, we値l put them up for download. They値l be totally free for two weeks. The only limit is that you have a two-week window to claim the characters. Once you have Kat and Emmett, they are yours forever. That may sound like a lot to remember, so don稚 worry, we値l be back closer to their release to remind you of all these details.

In other words, it's going to be either paid dlc after those two weeks or they won't be available to anyone anymore. Lame.

just dl the characters and do not buy the game if you do not want to
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
3 years ago#33
blitz_0623 posted...
Yey a new female

And the first good one.
3 years ago#34
This makes me moist.
3 years ago#35

it will be still available. it just means Sony is rewarding early adopters. thats fine in my book
---
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
~C.S. Lewis
3 years ago#36
blitz_0623 posted...
Yey a new female

And the first good one.

Agreed
---
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
~C.S. Lewis
3 years ago#37
kupo1705 posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
Yey a new female

And the first good one.

Mmhmm
3 years ago#38
TheExiled280 posted...

it will be still available. it just means Sony is rewarding early adopters. thats fine in my book

You can download them even if you don't own the game.
3 years ago#39
ljobenza posted...

How is it lame? They'll be up on the Store and anyone can get them... you don't even have to download them just go all the way through with the "purchase" and they'll be added to the download list.
Anyway yay for Kat, this'll be great.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
3 years ago#40
kupo1705 posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
Yey a new female

And the first good one.

So true.
Finally, a decent female in the game.

I'll probably end up buying this now on release... just because of how nice this seems.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. First DLC Characters Revealed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived