First DLC Characters Revealed

#41CyborgTwentyPosted 11/15/2012 8:23:54 AM
ljobenza posted...
That may sound a little tricky, so let me be clear: once Kat and Emmett are finished, we値l put them up for download. They値l be totally free for two weeks. The only limit is that you have a two-week window to claim the characters. Once you have Kat and Emmett, they are yours forever. That may sound like a lot to remember, so don稚 worry, we値l be back closer to their release to remind you of all these details.

In other words, it's going to be either paid dlc after those two weeks or they won't be available to anyone anymore. Lame.

what a scam! nintendo and smash bros all the way baby.
#42TheExiled280Posted 11/15/2012 8:24:40 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
That may sound a little tricky, so let me be clear: once Kat and Emmett are finished, we値l put them up for download. They値l be totally free for two weeks. The only limit is that you have a two-week window to claim the characters. Once you have Kat and Emmett, they are yours forever. That may sound like a lot to remember, so don稚 worry, we値l be back closer to their release to remind you of all these details.

In other words, it's going to be either paid dlc after those two weeks or they won't be available to anyone anymore. Lame.

it will be still available. it just means Sony is rewarding early adopters. thats fine in my book

You can download them even if you don't own the game.

even better
---
God Eater 2 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/KKm_TC53Cvs
#43Dux_XPosted 11/15/2012 8:28:12 AM(edited)
That's awesome.

More black characters.
More females.
No Troll Gale guys, lmao.

edit--So what's this Emmet guy do? I've never even heard of his game before Sweet Tooth's pre-order costume was revealed.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#44I_Wanna_CookiePosted 11/15/2012 8:24:59 AM
ljobenza posted...

Free? BUT ONLY FOR TWO WEEKS? How greedy, there is no God. Burn all copies of PSAS
---
I'm handsome.
#45TheExiled280Posted 11/15/2012 8:25:18 AM
I guess this shows that Superbot really does listen.
---
"T*ts are life, ass is hometwon" - Kenichiro Takaki (Japanese Video Game Dev)
#46IngSlayerPosted 11/15/2012 8:25:55 AM
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/128/a/8/kat_et_cat_by_scamwich-d4yxwys.jpg
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#47TaizukuPosted 11/15/2012 8:26:23 AM
Kreygasm
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#48SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 11/15/2012 8:26:32 AM
I /would/ be disappointed that they aren't characters I wanted, but free characters is never disappointing. Good job Superbot.
#49blitz_0623Posted 11/15/2012 8:26:57 AM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
ljobenza posted...

Free? BUT ONLY FOR TWO WEEKS? How greedy, there is no God. Burn all copies of PSAS

Why don't you read previous posts?

They are up for download for 2 weeks - you can download them even if you don't have the game. Once you get the game after 1 month or whatever, visit your downloads list and just re download them.
#50NDgamer1122Posted 11/15/2012 8:27:23 AM
Smart business decision, SuperBot/Sony. Verrry nice.

Not gonna affect the fact that I already intend to get the game day 1, and I don't really care for the characters since I have not played their games, but their playstyles sound interesting to me, so I shall download them!