First DLC Characters Revealed

#51matthew 333Posted 11/15/2012 9:27:37 AM
Gives us an idea of what kind of timeframe to expect later on. It is about 1-2 months to release from the reveal. They will probably reveal the next 2 a few weeks after these get released.

Unfortunately, that means probably to crash (or anyone else) until march :(

Still, FREE CHARACTERS WOOT!
---
The following statement is true.
The preceding statement is false.
#52I_Wanna_CookiePosted 11/15/2012 9:27:45 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
ljobenza posted...
That may sound a little tricky, so let me be clear: once Kat and Emmett are finished, we値l put them up for download. They値l be totally free for two weeks. The only limit is that you have a two-week window to claim the characters. Once you have Kat and Emmett, they are yours forever. That may sound like a lot to remember, so don稚 worry, we値l be back closer to their release to remind you of all these details.

In other words, it's going to be either paid dlc after those two weeks or they won't be available to anyone anymore. Lame.

Free? BUT ONLY FOR TWO WEEKS? How greedy, there is no God. Burn all copies of PSAS

Why don't you read previous posts?

They are up for download for 2 weeks - you can download them even if you don't have the game. Once you get the game after 1 month or whatever, visit your downloads list and just re download them.

The irony.
---
I'm handsome.
#53blitz_0623Posted 11/15/2012 9:28:32 AM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
ljobenza posted...
That may sound a little tricky, so let me be clear: once Kat and Emmett are finished, we値l put them up for download. They値l be totally free for two weeks. The only limit is that you have a two-week window to claim the characters. Once you have Kat and Emmett, they are yours forever. That may sound like a lot to remember, so don稚 worry, we値l be back closer to their release to remind you of all these details.

In other words, it's going to be either paid dlc after those two weeks or they won't be available to anyone anymore. Lame.

Free? BUT ONLY FOR TWO WEEKS? How greedy, there is no God. Burn all copies of PSAS

Why don't you read previous posts?

They are up for download for 2 weeks - you can download them even if you don't have the game. Once you get the game after 1 month or whatever, visit your downloads list and just re download them.

The irony.

lol totally didnt detect your sarcasm there
#54ITPPosted 11/15/2012 9:29:23 AM
Would you have preferred them to be paid DLC from the start? lol!

FREAKIN AMAZING!!! GOOO SUPERBOT!
#55FoolMeNeverPosted 11/15/2012 9:30:08 AM
Oh man, this is a double whammy of hilarity for Kahn-y boy. Not only did he say Kat was never going to be in this game, but he also said all the DLC would 12 dollars.
---
A man who argues with people, who aren't even there,
is more fit to rap against this ****ing chair!
#56BluBlue4Posted 11/15/2012 9:30:47 AM
Yes! Starhawk guy!

I was starting to think that it would never happen. Can't wait to see his gameplay. I hope the Grizzly plays a part in his moveset.
---
I'm more inconsiderate than malicious. Really.
#57chocolatemc42Posted 11/15/2012 9:33:36 AM
I guess Crash and Spyro really WON'T be in.
---
Not changing this sig till we get a proper Mega Man sequel!
PSN: Michael_Thomas09
#58iLovebabesPosted 11/15/2012 9:33:47 AM
I wouldn't download Kat even if sony payed me.
---
Smash bros = party fighter---
Sony Smash = marketing fighter---360-PS3-Wii-3DS
#59TheExiled280Posted 11/15/2012 9:35:47 AM
From: FoolMeNever | Posted: 11/15/2012 11:30:08 AM | #055
Oh man, this is a double whammy of hilarity for Kahn-y boy. Not only did he say Kat was never going to be in this game, but he also said all the DLC would 12 dollars.

good. maybe he won't be so ****ing arrogant now. maybe
---
Persona 4: The Golden English Trailer:
http://youtu.be/WkL4GXJRMJY
#60EtherPhoenixPosted 11/15/2012 9:36:09 AM
ljobenza posted...

Actually, I think this is an interesting business move. If this sort of thing continues (say 2 DLC characters every 3 months) then the games life is lengthened due to people buying in waves. If (BIG if) for example Crash/Spyro come on later on, then all those "No Crash, No Buy" folks will go buy the game so they can get their beloved characters for free. It creates a sense if urgency for people to buy within a two week period.
---
I left myself logged in on my friend's CPU and he changed my sig to this ^_^;