DLC announced before the game is even out and people are praising it?

#31fretless58Posted 11/15/2012 4:09:59 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Yeah, it's pretty awful when they try to sell you DLC before the game is even out. I mean, if they made it free that'd be another story, but this is unacceptable. Twelve years dungeon. All of you.

Yeah, and they're announcing it so far away from release! If they announced, say, five days before release, that'd be fine.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561197991794515
#32Toadster9001(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 4:11:06 PM
LilCrimsonNemo posted...
Unless it was from Nintendo, then he would praise it

Nope, I bashed the NSMB2 DLC because of its outrageous price.

TheOpen posted...
Then it's your own damn fault if you miss out and end up having to pay for the DLC instead.

It's my own damn fault for choosing to buy the game at a later date? Corporate apologists are some of the worst.
---
Nintendo 5-Star Leader
http://z6.invisionfree.com/N5S/index.php
#33TheExiled280Posted 11/15/2012 4:12:30 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
Disgusting. DLC is a horrible practice and should never be utilized by any developer.

It's free genius

$10 says TC is already knew this and is just trying rile people up
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#34PhantomEmperorPosted 11/15/2012 4:13:13 PM
Tc you're right its not like the game isnt out next week and they aren't working on kat and emmett as we speak no no they are pulling a capcom hiding them on disk oh and whats worse is its free my wallet is crying
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Raiden,Sly,Ratchet UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#35ArmedDragoonPosted 11/15/2012 4:13:49 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
LilCrimsonNemo posted...

TheOpen posted...
Then it's your own damn fault if you miss out and end up having to pay for the DLC instead.

It's my own damn fault for choosing to buy the game at a later date? Corporate apologists are some of the worst.

I feel obligated to remind you that you don't need to own the friggin game to download the DLC.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#36TheOpenPosted 11/15/2012 4:17:10 PM
Toadster9001 posted...

You don't need to own the game to download the DLC, lol. Do you even own a PS3?
---
PSN: Acquiescence
Anticipating: The Last Guardian, PSAll-Stars BR, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, The Last of Us, Sly 4, Beyond, Ni no Kuni, Tearaway, Rain, Puppeteer
#37ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/15/2012 4:17:39 PM
TheOpen posted...
Toadster9001 posted...

---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#38LilCrimsonNemoPosted 11/15/2012 4:18:51 PM
TheOpen posted...
Toadster9001 posted...

Yeah, I was about to say. Good lord TC is either slow or just a bad troll.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7YyBDDL-30&feature=relmfu
Official Sir Little Turd of the Allucaneet Kingdom
#39ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/15/2012 4:23:32 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
LilCrimsonNemo posted...

TheOpen posted...

Two fails in one thread?
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#40PhoenixAssassinPosted 11/15/2012 4:26:24 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
dude_meister512 posted...
It's free brah.

For two weeks only brah.

all you have to do is download it and you keep it forever. you will only have to pay if you wait 2 weeks to download it. even if you dont have the game, you can still download it have it free for if you do buy the game
---
"Apparently the phrase "mile high club" equals sex to some and COD to others lol" -wretchedsmurf