DLC announced before the game is even out and people are praising it?

#41T_K_14Posted 11/15/2012 3:26:37 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
Disgusting. DLC is a horrible practice and should never be utilized by any developer.

Rock Band would have been a hell of a lot less fun if everyone took your advice.
---
PSN: T_K_17
#42da1on2Posted 11/15/2012 3:28:48 PM
You'd rather wait till 2013 to get those two characters in the game?
---
Systemwars.com has much more intelligent people than GameFaqs. Post there.
#43ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/15/2012 3:29:27 PM
T_K_14 posted...
Toadster9001 posted...
Disgusting. DLC is a horrible practice and should never be utilized by any developer.

Rock Band would have been a hell of a lot less fun if everyone took your advice.

Not to mention Rocksmith, which actually teaches you how to play guitar.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#44Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/15/2012 3:32:20 PM
People who just hate any and all DLC are pathetic. If they had it there way, we'd all still be rocking flattops, playing Pacman and awaiting the next Back to the Future movie, asthough we're all stuck in an 80's timeloop. Take your nostalgia goggles off and and eat 'em.
#45tscooktPosted 11/15/2012 3:36:08 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
LilCrimsonNemo posted...
Unless it was from Nintendo, then he would praise it

Nope, I bashed the NSMB2 DLC because of its outrageous price.

TheOpen posted...
Then it's your own damn fault if you miss out and end up having to pay for the DLC instead.

It's my own damn fault for choosing to buy the game at a later date? Corporate apologists are some of the worst.

I'm sorry are you incapable of downloading DLC just because you don't own the game? You can download it while its free and just sit on it until you get the game
---
PSN: timscook
#46geneocidePosted 11/15/2012 3:45:11 PM
Not to mention it is going to be another month or 2 till its released....
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#47heresjohnnoPosted 11/15/2012 4:14:42 PM
It depends on the DLC. Day one DLC is a very iffy issue.

If it adds in a decent chunk of new content - a new character or items or stages then its worth it.

if it is just costumes or decals then it is pointless.

Given that this is free, it renders a large chunk of haters arguments void.

Likely this was additional content that was almost but not quite ready when the game reached the release phase. rather than delay release, the team chose to develop it as a DLC pack that would be freely avaliable when the actual game goes live.
---
If your zergling rush fails, consult your hatchery. You may need more zerglings.
#48synthetiksinPosted 11/15/2012 4:16:07 PM
FREE DLC.

That's already a +1, even if it's the crappiest characters in the game, who cares? Don't download it.
#49grzajabarkusPosted 11/15/2012 4:20:12 PM
dude_meister512 posted...
It's free brah.
#50Tails288Posted 11/15/2012 4:22:53 PM
Ohai Toadster.

Go back to trolling the NSMB2 boards now.
---
Reviving PATRATS. Members: 4
Official Emboar of the B/W Boards!