DLC announced before the game is even out and people are praising it?

#51AldathPosted 11/15/2012 5:38:40 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
Disgusting. DLC is a horrible practice and should never be utilized by any developer.

Tough I TOTALLY agree with you, that most DLC practices should be extinguished, there are a couple things to consider:

-You post seems to be a troll so most likely, you're one
-It's free

I don't even like PS3, heck I don't even have Sony consoles besides a PSP, but man, before saying something get informed...
---
"imagine if Metallica got together with the Power Rangers and the coolest kids in school and had a party in your mouth, and you were invited" THE_WIND
#52TheExiled280Posted 11/15/2012 5:40:36 PM
Aldath posted...
Toadster9001 posted...
Disgusting. DLC is a horrible practice and should never be utilized by any developer.

Tough I TOTALLY agree with you, that most DLC practices should be extinguished, there are a couple things to consider:

-You post seems to be a troll so most likely, you're one
-It's free

I don't even like PS3, heck I don't even have Sony consoles besides a PSP, but man, before saying something get informed...

No offense, but why are you here then? I'm curious. Surely you won't buy a PS3 or Vita just for this
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#53NamekianClownPosted 11/15/2012 5:46:09 PM
I was actually going to cancel my pre-order when it was first announced. Now I may not because of knowing its free, though I want confirmation that ALL DLC, or at least characters and stages, will be handled this way.
---
Segata Sanshiro! Segata Sanshiro! Sega Saturn, Shiro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joNwYPdEBTc
#54fawfulmark2Posted 11/15/2012 5:50:01 PM
Toadster9001 posted...

stay free, Toadster
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#55KCJ5062Posted 11/15/2012 6:09:14 PM
If anyone hates any kind of DLC that much, then they may as well stop buying games this generation. Because I guarantee tons of them will have it.

And this DLC is FREE.
#56Mrpenguin454Posted 11/15/2012 6:38:40 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
LilCrimsonNemo posted...
Unless it was from Nintendo, then he would praise it

Nope, I bashed the NSMB2 DLC because of its outrageous price.

TheOpen posted...
Then it's your own damn fault if you miss out and end up having to pay for the DLC instead.

It's my own damn fault for choosing to buy the game at a later date? Corporate apologists are some of the worst.

You can download it without having the game so that it's there when you do get it, chillax!
---
Deadpool to Servbot "LEGO called they want their promo back"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n32L5-LuGYA
#57PezofpowerPosted 11/15/2012 6:45:14 PM
Totally agree with TC, That free DLC is probably apart of the Development Cycle for the game. You're getting free DLC but it's probably something they were going to package with the game anyway, splintered it off and now y'all have a way more positive disposition because it's free DLC which means you're all the more likely to blindly purchase future DLC. Clever marketing Sony, is clever.
---
PSN:Pezofpower
#58Tails288Posted 11/15/2012 6:47:24 PM
Pezofpower posted...
Totally agree with TC, That free DLC is probably apart of the Development Cycle for the game. You're getting free DLC but it's probably something they were going to package with the game anyway, splintered it off and now y'all have a way more positive disposition because it's free DLC which means you're all the more likely to blindly purchase future DLC. Clever marketing Sony, is clever.

You're acting like it's finished.
---
Reviving PATRATS. Members: 4
Official Emboar of the B/W Boards!
#59PielordXPosted 11/15/2012 6:48:15 PM
Free DLC is fine by me. (rhymes)
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#60PezofpowerPosted 11/15/2012 6:50:31 PM
Tails288 posted...
Pezofpower posted...

You're acting like it's finished.

The game or the DLC?

because if it's Day1 DLC it only furthers my point. Heck, even if it's within the first 6 months It could of just as easily been apart of the initial game development and they pocketed it for later.
---
PSN:Pezofpower