Any hope for a final fantasy character in this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Any hope for a final fantasy character in this game?
3 years ago#1
Just curious. I will be purchasing this as I played the demo today on the VITA and was instantly addicted. I am a big FF fan, have not been keeping up with this game though, and was wondering if anyone had any knews as to whether there would be a FF character or not in this game.
3 years ago#2
There's a chance, but much stronger chance for Lightning than Cloud. As DLC of course.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
3 years ago#3
There would have been one if Sony owned them. But 3rd party negotiations were apparently difficult for superbot. They didn't get one 3rd party anybody wanted.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
3 years ago#4
Not in the initial release, but dlc is a possibility.
3 years ago#5
time will tell... but it'll be DLC
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!
3 years ago#6
Yeah Tidus is confirmed.
3 years ago#7
I'm thinking DLC... but if its free then its something to look forward to :D (would buy it if it was paid for only either way, its Final Fantasy dammit!)
---
Knight of Albion, sworn by the Sword
@xxxxx§:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
3 years ago#8
I would be okay with either Lightning or Cloud..

I don't understand though why they got Raiden and not Solid Snake, unless of course they just plan to make him day 1, week 1 DLC, which then would make sense.
3 years ago#9
gwoodtamu posted...
I would be okay with either Lightning or Cloud..

I don't understand though why they got Raiden and not Solid Snake, unless of course they just plan to make him day 1, week 1 DLC, which then would make sense.

Nobody else wanted Raiden either. He was added for advertising his new game.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
3 years ago#10
Not gonna happen this time around. Square hinted that they were going to wait for a sequel to see how well the game goes. By then Lightning will be out and Square will have a new posterchild, so Lightning has 0 chance.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Any hope for a final fantasy character in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived