Any hope for a final fantasy character in this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Any hope for a final fantasy character in this game?

User Info: gwoodtamu

gwoodtamu
4 years ago#1
Just curious. I will be purchasing this as I played the demo today on the VITA and was instantly addicted. I am a big FF fan, have not been keeping up with this game though, and was wondering if anyone had any knews as to whether there would be a FF character or not in this game.

User Info: blaze19_0X

blaze19_0X
4 years ago#2
There's a chance, but much stronger chance for Lightning than Cloud. As DLC of course.
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

User Info: pixel378

pixel378
4 years ago#3
There would have been one if Sony owned them. But 3rd party negotiations were apparently difficult for superbot. They didn't get one 3rd party anybody wanted.
MGO- Mr. Detroit

User Info: taoxadasa

taoxadasa
4 years ago#4
Not in the initial release, but dlc is a possibility.

User Info: 921sora

921sora
4 years ago#5
time will tell... but it'll be DLC
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!

User Info: BkzUzi

BkzUzi
4 years ago#6
Yeah Tidus is confirmed.

User Info: Swat445

Swat445
4 years ago#7
I'm thinking DLC... but if its free then its something to look forward to :D (would buy it if it was paid for only either way, its Final Fantasy dammit!)
Knight of Albion, sworn by the Sword
@xxxxx§:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

User Info: gwoodtamu

gwoodtamu
4 years ago#8
I would be okay with either Lightning or Cloud..

I don't understand though why they got Raiden and not Solid Snake, unless of course they just plan to make him day 1, week 1 DLC, which then would make sense.

User Info: pixel378

pixel378
4 years ago#9
gwoodtamu posted...
I would be okay with either Lightning or Cloud..

I don't understand though why they got Raiden and not Solid Snake, unless of course they just plan to make him day 1, week 1 DLC, which then would make sense.

Nobody else wanted Raiden either. He was added for advertising his new game.
MGO- Mr. Detroit

User Info: T_l_M_B_0

T_l_M_B_0
4 years ago#10
Not gonna happen this time around. Square hinted that they were going to wait for a sequel to see how well the game goes. By then Lightning will be out and Square will have a new posterchild, so Lightning has 0 chance.
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Any hope for a final fantasy character in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived