Any hope for a final fantasy character in this game?

#11TheExiled280Posted 11/15/2012 7:35:30 PM
Nope

I can vividly picture Sony having meeting with SE and SE harshely saying no.
---
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
#12SionHiryu7Posted 11/15/2012 7:35:46 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
There's a chance, but much stronger chance for Lightning than Cloud. As DLC of course.

im so sick of her it isnt funny.....but if Cloud is put in as DLC i hope the give him his KH1 outfit with the wing and cape
---
PSN- Skyrocx7
Cloud haters need to blow there brains out....that is all
#13BkzUziPosted 11/15/2012 7:36:00 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Not gonna happen this time around. Square hinted that they were going to wait for a sequel to see how well the game goes. By then Lightning will be out and Square will have a new posterchild, so Lightning has 0 chance.

Unless they decide to make another game for her.
She already has 3 games no?
#14blaze19_0XPosted 11/15/2012 7:36:08 PM
pixel378 posted...
There would have been one if Sony owned them. But 3rd party negotiations were apparently difficult for superbot. They didn't get one 3rd party anybody wanted.

Heihachi.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#15blaze19_0XPosted 11/15/2012 7:37:07 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Not gonna happen this time around. Square hinted that they were going to wait for a sequel to see how well the game goes. By then Lightning will be out and Square will have a new posterchild, so Lightning has 0 chance.

That's not what they said.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#16T_l_M_B_0Posted 11/15/2012 7:37:10 PM
BkzUzi posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

Unless they decide to make another game for her.
She already has 3 games no?

They've already confirmed Lightning Returns is the end of her story.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#17gwoodtamu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:37:13 PM
pixel378 posted...
gwoodtamu posted...
I would be okay with either Lightning or Cloud..

I don't understand though why they got Raiden and not Solid Snake, unless of course they just plan to make him day 1, week 1 DLC, which then would make sense.

Nobody else wanted Raiden either. He was added for advertising his new game.

Eh, guess I'll just get Jak or Nate and destroy him.
#18pixel378Posted 11/15/2012 7:37:21 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
pixel378 posted...
There would have been one if Sony owned them. But 3rd party negotiations were apparently difficult for superbot. They didn't get one 3rd party anybody wanted.

Heihachi.

Heihachi was a good addition but definitely not one people were calling for prior to his reveal.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#19921soraPosted 11/15/2012 7:37:44 PM
BkzUzi posted...
Yeah Tidus is confirmed.

if he is in the game i'm gonna sell my copy and suck the new dante's sword -_- hated him in X and both dissidias... i'll hate him in HD
---
Seriously... all of these flames are amusing that it's fun to be trolled nowadays, FLAME MORE EVERYONE! THEY ARE FUN! Official Laguna's Ragnarok Cannon of TGAE!
#20Frozen-ShadowPosted 11/15/2012 7:37:54 PM
Wouldn't count on it. They seem to have avoided characters from jrpgs or they had extreme difficulties trying to negotiate rights for them. This is what happens though when most of your system's games are 3rd party. Seems like some of devs they asked were almost rude about it and would flat out refuse. The roster we have is entirely the result of the publishers being tight asses.
---
*insert random pseudo-intellectual/quasi-humorous/narcissistic sig here*